My Second Montage | -ヤ- Wesly

18 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

In a constructive and non-toxic fashion which I normally don't use; put your multi-kills at the beginning. Makes the rest of the montage look better when you impress the person watching in the first few seconds. 

That's more like it be positive not a toxic negative cunt, no reason to sit here and bash people that's why the asylum community is so shit because toxic little kids sit on here trolling and down talking people when they just try and learn and improve :thinking:

1 hour ago, Goyneyyy said:

In a constructive and non-toxic fashion which I normally don't use; put your multi-kills at the beginning. Makes the rest of the montage look better when you impress the person watching in the first few seconds. 

Was going to, but didn't want to make a montage that was only good for the first 30-45 seconds. Thanks tho

18 minutes ago, Wesly said:

Was going to, but didn't want to make a montage that was only good for the first 30-45 seconds. Thanks tho

Well, all I am gonna say is it's better having a montage that is good for the first 30-40 seconds than a montage like the one above.:shrug: