Make the Black Orca skin cheaper

Best orca skin and it costs $250?

you would get more donations if you made it $25

debit card + black orca sounds kinda sweet

tbh the smart thing to do would add in the dark blue and red hatch back skin @ a cheaper price

you'd get way more donations

Its a game. You'd get more donations for cooler things at low prices which would bring in more money than if you sold just a few at a higher price.

Not many people want to donate a lot of money for a skin but they will if it was cheaper.

Edited by SnowFlake
Blind Berserker likes this
5 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

You mean the ones at level 4 and 5?

Yes. If you make those cheaper, more people would pay and you'd make more money rather than relying on the few..

Did you not lose a lot of donations due to the cop sports skin no longer costing $50? I know a lot of people that donated for that skin alone..

The 3 skins I mentioned will bring you more money if they costed less.

Yeah, over time you'll get a few large donaters, but why settle for a few when you can get a lot of smaller ones?

Edited by SnowFlake

Offtopic and probably will get hate but even at the level 2 ($25) donation, you get a hatchback skin from level 3(black and white). There is also no mention of the orange hatchback sport skin (orange jeep is listed twice). Fix pls its a major issue

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/donate/

But who am I to complain :shrug: free stuff

Also if its the best skin, shouldn't it cost more/the most?

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
1 hour ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Also if its the best skin, shouldn't it cost more/the most?

You'd think so.

But how many of these skins do you see around the map? I see them here and there but honestly, if skins costed less $$ , you'd see way more.

Eventually they would bring in more income at a cheaper price and people would enjoy their time on asylum m knowing they can drive their favorite skin.

Edited by SnowFlake

A better option would to have most skins stop at $50

Anything over $50 could include

Houses with crates, the more you donate, would include weapon , ammo , gear packages in the crates.

100$ = 1 70k house with 2 crates and a few guns/ammo, loot crate keys

150$ = 70k house 2 crates , full of ur choice of items that the creators provide, loot crate keys..

250$ = 220k house , shed, example , rpg/mk/ammo include, loot crate keys/guardian

Edited by SnowFlake
25 minutes ago, SnowFlake said:

A better option would to have most skins stop at $50

Anything over $50 could include

Houses with crates, the more you donate, would include weapon , ammo , gear packages in the crates.

100$ = 1 70k house with 2 crates and a few guns/ammo, loot crate keys

150$ = 70k house 2 crates , full of ur choice of items that the creators provide, loot crate keys..

250$ = 220k house , shed, example , rpg/mk/ammo include, loot crate keys/guardian

Lets take Asylum and add pay to win aspects to it boys. :frog:

Donald likes this
On 6/8/2017 at 11:05 PM, SnowFlake said:

Best orca skin and it costs $250?

you would get more donations if you made it $25

debit card + black orca sounds kinda sweet

tbh the smart thing to do would add in the dark blue and red hatch back skin @ a cheaper price

you'd get way more donations

Its a game. You'd get more donations for cooler things at low prices which would bring in more money than if you sold just a few at a higher price.

Not many people want to donate a lot of money for a skin but they will if it was cheaper.

+1

3 hours ago, SnowFlake said:

ok i guess but if some1 donates 250 they should get more than just a color. they should get a house with crates full of things and loot crate keys

it wouldnt be pay to win because not to many people would donate 250 ...

Well you see there actually used to be perks such as exclusive vehicles or clothes, but then Bohemia decides to wave their massive T.O.S. dick around tried to sue asylum for letting donors buy mohawks and other items. Asylum would still allow these things to be donor only if it wasn't for Bohemia.

Ok I didn't know the skater helmet had any values.  I was wrong. I am humiliated thank you for clearing that up.

@Gnashes

You obviously realize the beauty of the red/dark blue sports and black orca

I am putting a ton of effort to hopefully one day see these skins to be obtained in game by more players without having to donate at the current price.

Would you consider having a black orca skin cost roughly 160k to craft? And the red/dark blue sports hatchback roughly 30k to purchase?

It would most defiantly increase human beings enjoyment of the server. Knowing they can drive their favorite skin will make them want to come back and stay. 

Sorry for my poor English. I have trouble putting my heart and emotion into words.

Why do the greatest things need to cost so much? You see the decline in population from what it used to be. This is a cogwheel that if oiled up, will bring a positive influx amoungst the asylum community.

Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins.

Allowing these skins to be purchasable with in-game money is the next step to cleansing the soul of asylum, for the defiled one roams free.

Edited by SnowFlake
On 6/12/2017 at 1:02 PM, SnowFlake said:

Ok I didn't know the skater helmet had any values.  I was wrong. I am humiliated thank you for clearing that up.

@Gnashes

You obviously realize the beauty of the red/dark blue sports and black orca

I am putting a ton of effort to hopefully one day see these skins to be obtained in game by more players without having to donate at the current price.

Would you consider having a black orca skin cost roughly 160k to craft? And the red/dark blue sports hatchback roughly 30k to purchase?

It would most defiantly increase human beings enjoyment of the server. Knowing they can drive their favorite skin will make them want to come back and stay. 

Sorry for my poor English. I have trouble putting my heart and emotion into words.

Why do the greatest things need to cost so much? You see the decline in population from what it used to be. This is a cogwheel that if oiled up, will bring a positive influx amoungst the asylum community.

Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins.

Allowing these skins to be purchasable with in-game money is the next step to cleansing the soul of asylum, for the defiled one roams free.

I guess but, then it would be "pay to win" because people could pay to get cheaper vehicle skins in game. right now it is pay to have. 

9 hours ago, drex said:

I guess but, then it would be "pay to win" because people could pay to get cheaper vehicle skins in game. right now it is pay to have. 

I wasn't even going to reply due to my better judgement of hoping that people with power are more educated than you, but here it goes.

A Skin, will NOT, in any way shape or form give a player an 'advantage' which is what 'pay to win' is.

A skin has no benefits other than giving a player their favorite eye candy. Physiologically, the human brain will process the pixilated information and nuerons will project into certain hemispheres of the brain, giving the human more enjoyment/happiness that they would receive than if they just had current skin.

I wish you didn't reply, but I am also glad you did because I'm almost positive there are more idiots like you within the community.

Do us all a favor and stop posting.

Edited by SnowFlake
1 hour ago, SnowFlake said:

I wasn't even going to reply due to my better judgement of hoping that people with power are more educated than you, but here it goes.

A Skin, will NOT, in any way shape or form give a player an 'advantage' which is what 'pay to win' is.

A skin has no benefits other than giving a player their favorite eye candy. Physiologically, the human brain will process the pixilated information and nuerons will project into certain hemispheres of the brain, giving the human more enjoyment/happiness that they would receive than if they just had current skin.

I wish you didn't reply, but I am also glad you did because I'm almost positive there are more idiots like you within the community.

Do us all a favor and stop posting.

You would be incorrect.

If, for example, we were to make an unpaid skin option be Snow-camo, and made a tropical camo a paid-for item, that would offer an advantage to the player with the paid tropical camo on Tanoa, and Bohemia would (and has) demand that we change it.

Just now, SnowFlake said:

from what i understand, tonoa no longer exists.

you sell orange, green, grey, black nd white , ect for $50

why would dark blue and red and black orca interfere with BI ToS?

Donator perks still transfer to strife which is on Tanoa, i mean at least i had my donator baret