GROTTY GANGS [BLACKLISTED] Part 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Cougar. said:

HAHAH jackh seems a little angry :pogchamp:

15 minutes ago, Cougar. said:

#RelianceExposed #Worldstar #JackH.kneepadsFSAthenSHitTalksThemBehindThereBack #BotsInActions #TheBOTTYBoys #CoryBean=angerydoge

hey cougar you are fat sweaty nerd 1v1 me and get off my cock right now because you are my fucking stalker and need to get off my balls so sit or fight choose when we fight you we wipe you so hard you got Temper to come to the rescue and we still fucked you guys so sit plz

Edited by JackH
Turtle Burtle likes this
32 minutes ago, JackH said:

hey cougar you are fat sweaty nerd 1v1 me and get off my cock right now because you are my fucking stalker and need to get off my balls so sit or fight choose when we fight you we wipe you so hard you got Temper to come to the rescue and we still fucked you guys so sit plz

You fought my retard gang with sammy full of bots and won woah. Not to mention you had double our numbers and we still clacked most of you. I dont stalk you kid you irrelevant I get it you have an ego and think your good but your actually dog shit kid. Also im the only one who went to fight with temper. And im down for a 1v1 your gang doesnt fight cartels so I cant dick on you there so where will the 1v1 be at?

1 hour ago, Cougar. said:

You fought my retard gang with sammy full of bots and won woah. Not to mention you had double our numbers and we still clacked most of you. I dont stalk you kid you irrelevant I get it you have an ego and think your good but your actually dog shit kid. Also im the only one who went to fight with temper. And im down for a 1v1 your gang doesnt fight cartels so I cant dick on you there so where will the 1v1 be at?

You and anyone else that won't stop texting people for a 1v1 is an absolute fucking joke.

SenPie likes this
30 minutes ago, Cougar. said:

whiguyblink.gif

1v1 in arma lol