Montage 6

47 minutes ago, Crunchedd said:

youre so mad that we dont come back lol I have some people that are still learning get over yourself other than that the montage is litt

thanks and its just annoying how some of your people rage at us cause were playing with friend tags or cause theres roaches..

Just now, Crunchedd said:

friend tags aint a big deal but having roaches obvi its annoying but if we fight again watch yo back ill be 600m away

that wasnt us roaching it was nv and you act like its something new just deal with it like everyone does every fight

Just now, Cory B said:

Proud of you, you can pistol bang. Stay in a gang for more than two weeks please thanks.

i actually never left a gang before it disbanded or went inactive

and that clip isnt showing that im a good pistol banger but that your shit and u have a huge ego

Just now, Fudger said:

i actually never left a gang before it disbanded or went inactive

and that clip isnt showing that im a good pistol banger but that your shit and u have a huge ego

Says the biggest egotistical fuck around here. Anyways man have fun. Not gonna derail his montage. Good Shit Btw Crunchedd

Edited by Cory B
5 hours ago, Cory B said:

Says the biggest egotistical fuck around here. Anyways man have fun. Not gonna derail his montage. Good Shit Btw Crunchedd

i love fudger but every gang hes in its "were not holding your hand but we are defending on this server and we are gonna roach or the fight isnt happening" is the attiitude i always get

CoryB likes this
21 minutes ago, Crunchedd said:

i love fudger but every gang hes in its "were not holding your hand but we are defending on this server and we are gonna roach or the fight isnt happening" is the attiitude i always get

we got on the server and went to cap arms? and nv roaches every fight what are u on about

6 hours ago, PowningPenguin said:

Go fight someone face to face without having to rely on people shooting them in the back for you. Talk to me when you can actually fight. 

Neck yourself

this is arma 3, not boxing.

7 hours ago, Cory B said:

Shut up retard.

noice stuff fudger

FudgeR likes this