Team berry VS Rebel Dept (North Rebel) Wipeout.

Lol it's funny how you guys come on here trying to embarrass us with the one or two videos of you actually killing RD. You don't see us coming on here when we wipe you guys at the cartels. The only time you take cartels is when you have 2-3 gangs with a minimum of 15 people, and you lose badly. We don't lose one person. Do we post on the forums? 

9 hours ago, Poko said:

I just think it's pretty rude considering we don't go out of our way to try and expose you guys

He's not trying to "expose" you guys. He's simply showing off a good play he made. If he tried to expose you, he'd post every time you guys fucked up, and add a little insult to it. Don't take things seriously, it's just a game dude.

Personally I think its fucking petty for any our gang member to go onto any of the Berries posts saying, "WE FUCKING REKT YOU BEFORE THESE KILLS! YOU GUYS SUCK.". Like, were they supposed to add all of them dying in the video or something? Every montage ever posted is a compilation of someones good moments of fights. you don't go to someones kill in a montage and say that they got wiped 3 times before getting that kill. First, its fucking stupid. We are playing arma here people. Chill the fuck out. I understand shit talk in side chat. its the same thing as shit talking players in the middle of a football game. But the forums is our community man. Be fucking friends with people for christs sake. 2nd, Doesn't matter how many berries died or how long it took. He ran up that tower and killed 4 people! I would've posted the video too if I was in his position! Not all the blame is on us (Rebel Department) either though. People shouldn't watch the video and say, "WOW the people in that tower fucking suck. RD SUCKS ASS!". That was a long fight and a lot of really good shots were hit from both gangs. Like I said, I don't mind the shit talk in side chat (I've done it too), but at least pretend to be sportsmanlike on the forums. THIS GOES FOR BOTH GANGS. I don't want to look like I'm just talking about my own gang here. EVERYONE THATS INVOLVED. Every gang for that matter. We are playing a video game. Stop taking everything so seriously.

59 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

Personally I think its fucking petty for any our gang member to go onto any of the Berries posts saying, "WE FUCKING REKT YOU BEFORE THESE KILLS! YOU GUYS SUCK.". Like, were they supposed to add all of them dying in the video or something? Every montage ever posted is a compilation of someones good moments of fights. you don't go to someones kill in a montage and say that they got wiped 3 times before getting that kill. First, its fucking stupid. We are playing arma here people. Chill the fuck out. I understand shit talk in side chat. its the same thing as shit talking players in the middle of a football game. But the forums is our community man. Be fucking friends with people for christs sake. 2nd, Doesn't matter how many berries died or how long it took. He ran up that tower and killed 4 people! I would've posted the video too if I was in his position! Not all the blame is on us (Rebel Department) either though. People shouldn't watch the video and say, "WOW the people in that tower fucking suck. RD SUCKS ASS!". That was a long fight and a lot of really good shots were hit from both gangs. Like I said, I don't mind the shit talk in side chat (I've done it too), but at least pretend to be sportsmanlike on the forums. THIS GOES FOR BOTH GANGS. I don't want to look like I'm just talking about my own gang here. EVERYONE THATS INVOLVED. Every gang for that matter. We are playing a video game. Stop taking everything so seriously.

ur bad.

jk babe ily

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Shepurd likes this
1 hour ago, Shepurd said:

fk u shepurd

Jonah likes this