Vest @rebel

Just now, Wang Liqin said:

Aren't you in the same group of people that somehow let a pretty obvious FSA mole into you gang? or is that another "gang" of irrelevant people.

Aren't you in the same group of people that somehow let a pretty obvious naked into rebel and lose around 200k in loadouts and an orca? or is that another "gang" of retarded people.

CoryB, Maaqs, Tony and 23 others like this
10 minutes ago, KumFoMe said:

Aren't you in the same group of people that somehow let a pretty obvious naked into rebel and lose around 200k in loadouts and an orca? or is that another "gang" of retarded people.

You drove a hatchback up to rebel at the same time we had people driving hatchbacks so we didn't think anything of it. You waited until everyone was running the opposite direction to the ORCA and one tabbed out before you went into rebel so obviously no one saw you.

And if you think 200k and an orca is a lot of money I think that just shows how badly you people are doing as a gang. We came back as a gang for one week and made 50 Million. 10 Million of which is inside gang bank used to comp things like that. Im not even sure why im trying to explain myself to you.. if your gang of trashcans think they are even close to my gangs level id love to watch them try fight us at a cartel because if you think FSA cheat then id love to have alec inside your teamspeak when you fight us.

Edited by Wang Liqin
9 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

You drove a hatchback up to rebel at the same time we had people driving hatchbacks so we didn't think anything of it. You waited until everyone was running the opposite direction to the ORCA and one tabbed out before you went into rebel so obviously no one saw you.

And if you think 200k and an orca is a lot of money I think that just shows how badly you people are doing as a gang. We came back as a gang for one week and made 50 Million. 10 Million of which is inside gang bank used to comp things like that. Im not even sure why im trying to explain myself to you.. if your gang of trashcans think they are even close to my gangs level id love to watch them try fight us at a cartel because if you think FSA cheat then id love to have alec inside your teamspeak when you fight us.

bro why do u take this so serious lol

uc., Treeontyn, Vhantom and 8 others like this
14 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Aren't you the guy that points stuff out about people on a bunch of posts on the gaming asylum official forums

Kettles and Trash like this
16 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

giphy.gif

Space, Trash, Maaqs and 7 others like this
4 minutes ago, Atra said:

bro why do u take this so serious lol

Typing a few lines to someone that uploaded a video to I guess show that hes somewhat better than my gang. I hardly play the server myself anymore I just enjoy the trash talk every now and again.

Just now, PantryPicker said:

Aren't you the guy that points stuff out about people on a bunch of posts on the gaming asylum official forums

Lets not pretend that this "gaming asylum official forums" isn't/wasn't your life. I'm just pointing out the obvious for some people who cant see it themselves.

Edited by Wang Liqin
7 minutes ago, kennyS said:

lol you must be so happy getting sheep to even mention you. you are a random kid that no one likes and this is your biggest accomplishment. glad we made your day dweeb kid :)

wowow calm down now its only a vest video haha so mad

Just now, Wang Liqin said:

Typing a few lines to someone that uploaded a video to I guess show that hes somewhat better than my gang. I hardly play the server myself anymore I just enjoy the trash talk every now and again.

Lets not pretend that this "gaming asylum official forums" isn't/wasn't your life. I'm just pointing out the obvious for some people who cant see it themselves.

was just being witty didnt mean to hurt your feelings

Kettles and Heidelberg like this
3 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

I mean they are the same gang that uploads vesting a LT strider while it was in the middle of athira. Its pretty obv they don't have alot of money

Edited by patato12
4 minutes ago, patato12 said:

I mean they are the same gang that uploads vesting a LT strider while it was in the middle of athira. Its pretty obv they don't have alot of money

you're just mad you didn't get dredd's head in that strider

Edited by KumFoMe
George likes this
9 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

Armando Muchacho and uc. like this
9 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

Breezelite+Helmet+with+Chin+Guard_L.jpg

On 6/12/2017 at 8:55 PM, Wang Liqin said:

Here he goes writing books again. 

Edited by Crasher2003