GPU problems.

Crossfade

anyone have any idea why I'm having this problem?

I'm currently using a HDMI through my Motherboard and it works fine,

the second I plug anything into my GPU I get a blue screen after some fuzzy looking graphics *like the old TV's no signal*

I get the error *Thread Stuck In Device Driver* ive updated the drivers and still wont fix it.. it doesn't bluescreen unless I plug a monitor into it..

Thanks for the help in advance.

Oh and this is a fresh install of windows.

Edited by CrossFade
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-3128638/fix-windows-thread-stuck-device-driver-error.html

Seems to be just a driver issue and id say something happen while you where doing a fresh install so id just reinstall the graphics drivers completely from scratch and see if that works before thinking of update your bios like the link states.

I've removed the drivers and now I can't reinstall because there's a pop up saying no device found. Even tho it's in properly :/ 

32 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-3128638/fix-windows-thread-stuck-device-driver-error.html

Seems to be just a driver issue and id say something happen while you where doing a fresh install so id just reinstall the graphics drivers completely from scratch and see if that works before thinking of update your bios like the link states.

Any suggestions?

5 hours ago, CrossFade said:

I've removed the drivers and now I can't reinstall because there's a pop up saying no device found. Even tho it's in properly :/ 

If you go to your device manager and uninstall the driver, once you restart your computer it will automatically reinstall.