Roast Track - Instinct Records

Roice

Just now, Tricks said:

I like it.

Thanks! Never rapped before. I'm an audio engineer so I have alot of experience making tracks for lyricists and recording them. Ive watched them for years write words to my music, I think it helped in the end but I was still nervous. Glad everyone enjoyed it! 

BishopActual likes this
5 hours ago, Roicesb said:

Thanks! Never rapped before. I'm an audio engineer so I have alot of experience making tracks for lyricists and recording them. Ive watched them for years write words to my music, I think it helped in the end but I was still nervous. Glad everyone enjoyed it! 

you didn't rap about my fanny pack tho ;( 

Just now, Professor Pericles said:

You're an audio engineer? Me too! That's awesome!

Hell yea thats rad! I setup and run sound (everything from arrays to quadraphonic funktion one) with a few different companies for large events/concerts/festivals here on the west coast and I also have been producing music for 12 years, recording bands and vocalists along the way. What do you do? 

Professor Pericles likes this
Just now, Roicesb said:

Hell yea thats rad! I setup and run sound (everything from arrays to quadraphonic funktion one) with a few different companies for large events/concerts/festivals here on the west coast and I also have been producing music for 12 years, recording bands and vocalists along the way. What do you do? 

I'm out flying VTX on sam hunt (country tour). 16 box main line array and 8 box sidefills (also vtx line array)! Dude. How are we just now finding this out?!

Just now, Professor Pericles said:

I'm out flying VTX on sam hunt (country tour). 16 box main line array and 8 box sidefills (also vtx line array)! Dude. How are we just now finding this out?!

Proabably bcuz @Goku was drunk and consistently yelling "nice job man" while we had 20 ppl in the channel everytime we robbed the fed

Professor Pericles likes this
Just now, Roicesb said:

https://gyazo.com/9d4e9803bf76810480bdd8b80c4a84f3

Literally my view right now

Roice likes this
6 minutes ago, Roicesb said:

Proabably bcuz @Goku was drunk and consistently yelling "nice job man" while we had 20 ppl in the channel everytime we robbed the fed

God dammit @Goku I blame you.

the fact you know how what Over-undering a cable is makes you my people!

were gonna be in CA in august. If you're interested, take a look at these dates and let me know if your free and I'll get you a pass and we can hang 

https://gyazo.com/15e478df102e1ce3b4cf89e91ea7677a

Edited by Professor Pericles