STRIFE Change Log 0.3.1

4 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

With the jets i havent been able to switch to anything other than the 30mm cannons. Cant use the rockers/bombs. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem. @Paratus

Another thing to mention I had flaps up bound to V and flaps down bound to ctrl + V and that was also not working along with F to switch weapons.

Edit: Some more info. I was on BluFor piloting a Black Wasp

Edited by SenPie
More info
11 minutes ago, Brendon Smith said:

I still cant use the jets for some reason it wont let me switch weapons example When I get in a black-wasp It has the cannon and when I hit F to switch to my other things it doesn't switch. And idk if this is intended but there are no thermals on jets.

No Thermals, what team were you on?

Note : pulling out jets from ur garage are spawning without any cs,ammo of anything,... 

Bug? : sometimes when i spawn a jet with some else they come out of the sky and blow up, ive one jet that spawned on his back lol i quickly stored it now ive a jet in my garage without fuel xD. 

Change : change the refuel/rearm zone from nato base for jets. 

Its now between 2 hangers getting over there no problemo when dobe rearming you have to go to the back  from a hanger to get to the airstrip again

50 minutes ago, Devin said:

7.62 can shoot thru walls.... but NOT thru windows... very annoying in the cap room. obviously not a bug persay, but a very bad mechanic in my opinion

Pretty sure it shoots through them, but the bullets are put off course a fuck ton - just like they are through (some) walls - unless we're talking about different windows.

3 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Pretty sure it shoots through them, but the bullets are put off course a fuck ton - just like they are through (some) walls - unless we're talking about different windows.

nah i know what ur talking about. but there is various cap points that have that lil com room in them with some thick looking double panned windows. ive dumped full 30 rounds point blank into people with no luk, others in my usual group have the same issue as well.