Something needs to be done about police getting wiped and coming back they just come back instantly ive got an idea where police respawn time is 1 min so people can have time to leave and repair car are something like that its ban enough they dont roleplay which makes the server look bad however I do enjoy it soon there needs to be a change about police instantly coming back because it does not make it fair or fun for others and also civ's should be able to use sirens to rob or things like that just to add the extra fun just saying ..... PLEASE JUST SET POLICE SPAWN TO 1 MIN !!!!

Xehons, SnowFlake and drex like this
Just now, thatuserlol said:

Something needs to be done about police getting wiped and coming back they just come back instantly ive got an idea where police respawn time is 1 min so people can have time to leave and repair car are something like that its ban enough they dont roleplay which makes the server look bad however I do enjoy it soon there needs to be a change about police instantly coming back because it does not make it fair or fun for others and also civ's should be able to use sirens to rob or things like that just to add the extra fun just saying ..... PLEASE JUST SET POLICE SPAWN TO 1 MIN !!!!

Takes 30 seconds to respawn, 10-15 seconds to gear up, and another 30+ seconds to return to the previous location. It's long enough as it is, you're just spending too much time in the same location after committing a crime.

Björn Winsmore and Buck like this
4 hours ago, thatuserlol said:

if is me or is it just hard as fuck  to read what he typed?

On 17.6.2017 at 10:52 PM, thatuserlol said:

Something could be done, by you.

Buy a toolkit, repair car in 10 seconds, cops are still dead. Enter car and drive away

BioHazard and Innate like this
On 6/20/2017 at 1:40 PM, BioHazard said:

It's not too hard to get away from cops due to the 1 min+ it takes for them to return and how easy it is to wipe them if you have decent numbers, height advantage etc.

Don't stay in the same place, move when you can and the cops will likely not have a clue where you've gone.

its hard to wipe them all out when they have 1 cop just hiding a bush waiting for you to hop in your car

SnowFlake likes this
On 6/23/2017 at 2:20 PM, Xander Zelman said:

Its weird how if an APD officer dies, he remembers everything.

In some instances you are right they shouldn't have exact knowledge of your crime from a rp perspective. Like if it was one cop vs you the wilderness, you kill him, he comes right back and starts talking specifics that is not too great in my opinion.

However, if you were to murder  a police officer in a populated city like kavala do you really think the crime wouldn't be captured on camera, or seen by some citizen and reported to the police? So knowledge of the crime after death can be acceptable from a rp perspective.

I think what people fail to realize is rp is a two way street. As an officer we aren't here to listen to your rp and accept it as the gospel. We can choose to rp as well to make a case or to dispute your rp with more valid rp of our own. People get the most angry with me when I counter their rp with more for some reason. The assumption is if you rp in some light or fashion we are just required to accept it at face value and we aren't allowed to challenge it.

Edited by Terboman
On 6/17/2017 at 5:52 PM, thatuserlol said:

Overall great suggestion. In the future I recommend you just read over what you wrote because you missed a few commas and periods.

Thankfully though, I am well versed in American, so I was able to understand this shit.