Silly boys.

I love how when they see something they don't like or don't want to get caught for the millionth time giving you another bullshit half ass answer because they really have no idea or excuse for they just lock it lol. 

Remeber kids Arma is 64 bit now so the reason for the problems is your potato computer. 

Edited by Crasher2003
My shit spelling
21 minutes ago, Crasher2003 said:

Nobody locked my thread. I've just been going through the forums today and see a whole lot that are valid points, but once again we get no answers and just locked lol. 

Ohhh i see what ya mean now, i actually had that sort of thread lol. The dev didnt even listen to what i was saying.

9 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

Gnashes locked your wire fence post because if there is going to be a wire fence fix, it's not going to happen on their end.

There is a way to fix it on our end though, you change the way vehicles are damaged in the mission file. I dont know exactly how it works but i know you can change it to where maybe you dont take as much damage from objects when you hit them in the mission file.

Crasher2003 likes this

Here's an idea little retard, go get a job and buy a better video card. The amount of time people spend bitching blows my mind,

My computer isn't anything special and its going on 5 years old and I have no problem running any of this, either you are too  stupid to properly configure your computer and game or your lazy and dont work to get the parts that can.

Glass of Water likes this
On 6/18/2017 at 10:51 AM, Sugarfoot said:

Here's an idea little retard, go get a job and buy a better video card. The amount of time people spend bitching blows my mind,

My computer isn't anything special and its going on 5 years old and I have no problem running any of this, either you are too  stupid to properly configure your computer and game or your lazy and dont work to get the parts that can.

And he arises like a fart in church.