The Two Nv Soldiers have Done it again - RDM of Kavalian Civs

51 minutes ago, Samperino said:

I'm confused about the video. It just shows two guys treating Asylum like wasteland. Is that supposed to be impressive? Was it a way to "go out with a bang" before they got banned? :?

It was Asylum with old initiation rules where you could yell "You're dead" and kill people. However, this video just makes the guy look more like a pleb shooting naked civs

Meow Meow and StayLifted like this
7 hours ago, Fudger said:

The guy thats like OH YOUR HACKING YOUR A GOD when you kill a bunch of fresh spawns that are schocked cause you had a big gun:thinking:

This was 3+ years ago, and I believed I got RDMED and was dead, while Krypton was killing everyone in Pyrgos lol, so i couldn't see the people he was killing, If i remember correctly he made it sound like they were armed and shit. Anyways this was 3+ fucking years ago. You also can't hear krypton talk in TS on game because of his recording settings, so i am not talking to myself.

Krypton:) and FudgeR like this
18 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Why do I get the feeling that @Stein Bagger is also your account, Krypton?

Because you might be special...why would I post anything about gnashes trying to get myself banned when I already have a history of warnings...

i think yor member title should be:

Bikstok the Accuser....

Edited by krickenBacker