STRIFE Change Log 0.4.0

After using the static AA on jets, I can tell you it's not very effective at all. It's incredibly hard to lock on in time and even if you do, the missile can be flared and IF you do manage to get a hit on the jet, it might not even shoot it down and the pilot can go back and repair.  There is no counter to jets other than other jets, which based on team balance might not even be possible and you're also asking people to spend 60k to try and gain air superiority.

Fighter jets should be removed.  You could keep the A10 and the two VTOL's.  But fighter jets are not balanced at all.

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes
Crossfade and Huan Lee like this
1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

After using the static AA on jets, I can tell you it's not very effective at all. It's incredibly hard to lock on in time and even if you do, the missile can be flared and IF you do manage to get a hit on the jet, it might not even shoot it down and the pilot can go back and repair.  There is no counter to jets other than other jets, which based on team balance might not even be possible and you're also asking people to spend 60k to try and gain air superiority.

Fighter jets should be removed.  You could keep the A10 and the two VTOL's.  But fighter jets are not balanced at all.

They should keep the fighter jets but remove the amraam missiles because it is impossible to flare them once they get a lock on u

Personal bug for me, I can't buy any vehicles... Everything is invisible, I can only take them out of my garage.. @Paratus

Edit; I am also not making any money per kill and none of my loadouts are costing any money as well. I am very bugged lol I have tried relogging has done nothing

Edited by Treeontyn
7 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@Paratus Ive only encountered this problem on the blu-for jets but you cannot switch between rockets/cannons/missiles etc using F but it works for everything else. Really annoying bug. (And its not my F key as it works on other servers, gamemodes etc.

In case you haven't come across it yet, when this bug happens use 1, 2, 3, 4, etc to change weapons. It works for me when F has gotten bugged

Xavorey likes this
On 6/19/2017 at 8:18 PM, Paratus said:

There's now a forum thread in announcements where you'll find the results of each war and the top 25 players listed. Everyone on the side receives at least some money, and that amount depends on your rank.

Does this get put into the asylum exchange or direct? If so, I didn't get any.

Edited by Psycotic
9 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

@Paratus Jets are way to expensive, given the rate at witch people get shot down or crash, 60k down the drain is brutal when 50% of people cant even land the dam things... Jets should be like 30k, because now the reality is that to even get in the green you have to kill 60 people, witch is not realistic, you will get shot down long before you get to that number

Just now, Xavorey said:

@Paratus Jets are way to expensive, given the rate at witch people get shot down or crash, 60k down the drain is brutal when 50% of people cant even land the dam things... Jets should be like 30k, because now the reality is that to even get in the green you have to kill 60 people, witch is not realistic, you will get shot down long before you get to that number

So.... learn to land?

Witz likes this