STRIFE Change Log 0.4.0

11 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

@Paratus can you remove the clean up script for turrets?  The AA and AT static launcher, in particular, they seem to still depsawn but the GMG and HMG do not. 

that script does not CARE if your on the tureet, you could be on it trying to shot a heli then it just despawns and the helis comes back and kills evryone

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this

Opfor has one point left. Cant buy gear because it says the point isnt ours. Can hack coms of the airport because it says there needs to be a connection to an opfor point. There is a connection to our last point. Morters are fucking broken take them out. We just die when we spawn. 

Just now, Waldo said:

https://gyazo.com/d2e6c4a1898e370bc95fbcbb28d48bda

@Jimbo @Wang Liqin

You guys dont need them you have "skills" what are you doing in a tank Mong

I was more talking about the Jets being the overpowered thing considering tanks can very easily be destroyed by a normal class, you would have pieced this one together if you were a tad smarter. I also get that you need to unleash a little bit of anger now that you cant use jets on the new map and are hardly scraping double digit kills because of it.

Don't worry kiddo someday!

explicit likes this
4 minutes ago, Durga said:

It's a sad day, gentlemen. After a 116 kill game in my hellcat, the game has decided I should no longer be able to fly, and has given me the bug in which I cannot buy any new vehicles.

See you on the ground, I guess :FeelsBadMan:

PSA - Leady said to avoid this bug, don't select a group leader slot