STRIFE Change Log 0.4.0

Bought a Kajman then stored it in garage since it was in the way of another helicopter, checked garage and wasn't there. Bought another, didn't spawn and wouldn't let me store it and it wasn't in garage either. Anybody else experiencing this?

Edited by Slayer
On 6/19/2017 at 8:18 PM, Paratus said:

Oops, I forgot to mention this. It's been live for hours!

• You'll now get 20% of the value of a vehicle when it's destroyed, so long as it belongs to the enemy forces.
  • The reward system is now live. Your reward is based on the difficulty of the war for your side. That means that if your team had a huge balance in your favor, the reward won't be as good.
  • There's now a forum thread in announcements where you'll find the results of each war and the top 25 players listed. Everyone on the side receives at least some money, and that amount depends on your rank.
  • Some various bug and exploit fixes.

Hotfix

• Fixed bugs re-arming vehicles removed from the garage.
  • Rebel engineers now spawn with mine detectors.
  • All units will now spawn with a GPS.
  • Rebel JTAC should now be able to connect to their UAV.
  • Fixed a bug which caused magazines to be removed when reloading.
  • Player tags will fade based on distance.
  • An auto-balance mechanic has been added. The server will select people to switch sides when needed. If you accept, you'll receive a bonus.

umm why does the map never go back to Tanoa?

Make capping the same as restoring in the way you have to be within a certain range to continue hacking, maybe 50 meters as apposed to 15 for restoring.

It's annoying going to defend a point expecting a bare knuckle just for no one to actually be there

Edit:

Also make a longer respawn timer to spawn back at the same point you just died at, getting killed by someone and I just spawn behind them instantly and hit them with a swift whopperdonk giving them no time to even start the cap

Edited by Ronald
JIMBO likes this

Not that I need Jets to get kills, but if we could the whole switching maps every round thing going it would be nice. It would add map variety and even though Im not that good with jets they are fun and I miss flying them. As well as the fact that jets are about the only thing I can fly with mouse and keyboard considering helicopters are locked to advanced flight mode

I'd say forcing people to change sides might not be great; but doing it on a basis that you may earn less for being on a side with more people may be an idea - that would encourage people to change sides voluntarily. You get people who wish to stick together on the same side quite often.

9 minutes ago, EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

won around 4 wars, not been payed yet

can you guys ever make anything that fucking works

The money goes directly into your account so it can be easily overlooked. I have only been paid for the wars that appeared on the wars post. (It seems it now posts opfor wins)

1 hour ago, EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

can you guys ever make anything that fucking works

Bro its not even 1.0 yet.... if you don't like it go see how hard it is to make your own strife server.... :P 

All these entitled people act like their Royalty FFS i'm personally amazed @Paratus is still trying to fix things given all the hate he's getting, I know i'd have prolly said         " fuck ya'll " by now.

48 minutes ago, Blind Berserker said:

Bro its not even 1.0 yet.... if you don't like it go see how hard it is to make your own strife server.... :P 

All these entitled people act like their Royalty FFS i'm personally amazed @Paratus is still trying to fix things given all the hate he's getting, I know i'd have prolly said         " fuck ya'll " by now.

Considering that some of these issues are basic functions of the gaming not working (such as not getting paid/ teambalance not working) I would say that we have a right to complain, but people asking for new features need to wait until the game is at least working properly to add new things.

Also more vehicle spawn points, faggots just sit in spawns shooting wheels out then respawning and blocking points

Furthermore, remove the damage and fuel system from Strife garages so that you get a fresh car when you pull it and make the garage not sync with life

10 seconds respawn timer when you die, me and Alex (dunno the synergy shit tag) defended a point just due to the fact you can just spam respawn and keep them off the point

Edited by Ronald
Krypton:), explicit, Dally and 1 other like this
42 minutes ago, Ronald said:

Also more vehicle spawn points, faggots just sit in spawns shooting wheels out then respawning and blocking points

Furthermore, remove the damage and fuel system from Strife garages so that you get a fresh car when you pull it and make the garage not sync with life

^^^

4 hours ago, Ronald said:

i lost my 50 cal on life because of strife. strife is the biggest scam ever bro

Krypton:) likes this