STRIFE Change Log 0.4.0

yea maps should be rotating I kinda get bored of Malden its pretty small and choke points are always the same pretty much. Thing is a lot more people own Malden than Tanoa, if you look at ownership stats not that many ppl buy those DLC actually. I mean I myself dont have any DLC (only apex) never bought marksmen or helicopters dlc 

4 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

"It works for me so its not an issue"

Classic.

I was just stating that it does in fact work fine for me with the hope that your response would refrain from ignorance but with the insight that the fault may not be server side but perhaps one on your end. Unfortunately ignorance does appear to be bliss in this case and i find myself needing to explain my statement in layman terms.....

P.s. If you need further assistance please try this link: http://www.dictionary.com/ 

Edited by Blind Berserker

Tanoa life : i hope it ain't coming back

Strife : when i played it and there were some people on i found more roleplay (people screaming mayday and shit hehe) then on goddamn altis from civ's, but it's dead now cause nothing happened with it. 

And been almost 4 months since the last life patch with actual content, props to gnashes for fixing the 50. cal and shit, but people want new content ffs. And tbf i think Strife was not ready yet, the amount of time wasted, wich could have been spended in life, wich a majority came to asylum for in the first place. (since there was no strife obviously).

8.0.0 better be worth it, cause i think that's the last hope for alot of peeps.