Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xehons

TEAM BALANCE FFS

8 posts in this topic

Auto team balance this isn't even fucking fun anymore, that says 25 blufor, 50 opfor fucking double? @Paratus please add auto team balance 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

I'd rather they fix a more important issue where individuals cannot access their garage or purchase vehicles after a victory/loss. Supposedly (from what I was told by a support staff) it's affecting a few people so far.

22 minutes ago, Xehons said:

Auto team balance this isn't even fucking fun anymore, that says 25 blufor, 50 opfor fucking double? @Paratus please add auto team balance 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

Solution= be better than the people on opfor and get double the kills.

Cougar. likes this

Just now, Faceless_ said:

Solution= be better than the people on opfor and get double the kills.

Can't do that while leady and Josh Coon are sitting in tanks with waldo in the skies and plenty of ground troops coming at you all at once.

Edited by Blake Kingsin
Josh Boon likes this

Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

Can't do that while leady and Josh Coon are sitting in tanks with waldo in the skies and plenty of ground troops coming at you all at once.

That could be problematic

I passed it along to Paratus yesterday hopefully he will fix it.