I think all player reports should be public. My friend got a 2 week ban for RDM, I played with him all day and night when he was on and he never got to say his side of the story. 

So, I believe that before the admins ban someone the person who is getting ban should be able to say his side of the story and should be able to see the footage that was given to the admins.

SnowFlake likes this
Just now, Xander Zelman said:

Not really, not everyone who RDMs does it on purpose. I am just saying if someone gets reported they should be able to explain what happened from their perspective before an admin bans him. And if he does RDM more people then so what? Those people who were RDM'ed can report him. I dont see your point. 

Just now, Xander Zelman said:

Not really, not everyone who RDMs does it on purpose. I am just saying if someone gets reported they should be able to explain what happened from their perspective before an admin bans him. And if he does RDM more people then so what? Those people who were RDM'ed can report him. I dont see your point. 

You don't see the point of how 1 rdmer can ruin gameplay for multiple people? they can report him as well true, but not after losing stuff they had on them , maybe even vehicles , money and most importantly time, if your friend didn't fuck up at some point he wouldn't be in this situation and a 2 week ban for rdm, he must've done more then just an accidental fuck up

6 minutes ago, Juan Lei said:

You don't see the point of how 1 rdmer can ruin gameplay for multiple people? they can report him as well true, but not after losing stuff they had on them , maybe even vehicles , money and most importantly time, if your friend didn't fuck up at some point he wouldn't be in this situation and a 2 week ban for rdm, he must've done more then just an accidental fuck up

True, but I am sure you experienced a time where you have 15k in gear and want to do something and you think some guys are trying to rob you since you came from the meth lab or something, and you may have shot them a few seconds too early after you said hands up or die, but gave them a good amount to hit tab. Also, instead of that they look around and move around instead of hitting tab right away.