Air Delivery Missions

Was playing civ a bit yesterday and decided to give the air delivery missions a try. Bought a mohawk, got the proper talents, and we were off and away. My first mission was from DP22 to DP1.

Delivered it without a hitch only to be displeased with my reward.

6 thousand dollars is a bit underwhelming considered the investment. Cost me 100k for the heli, plus you need to spec into the talents for it. I would need to run about 16 missions just to make back my initial investment.

I understand it's legal so the thought process is you have less to risk therefore the reward is lower. However, I would say flying a 100k heli around landing in cities is more risky than doing any of the drug related ways of making money though. Kinda hard to stealth-fully deliver a big red box in a giant mohawk without attractive negative attention.

Just now, Puffin said:

you know you can make helicopters for very little money

Not anymore since gnashes changed it. 

1 hour ago, Terboman said:

Was playing civ a bit yesterday and decided to give the air delivery missions a try. Bought a mohawk, got the proper talents, and we were off and away. My first mission was from DP22 to DP1.

Delivered it without a hitch only to be displeased with my reward.

6 thousand dollars is a bit underwhelming considered the investment. Cost me 100k for the heli, plus you need to spec into the talents for it. I would need to run about 16 missions just to make back my initial investment.

I understand it's legal so the thought process is you have less to risk therefore the reward is lower. However, I would say flying a 100k heli around landing in cities is more risky than doing any of the drug related ways of making money though. Kinda hard to stealth-fully deliver a big red box in a giant mohawk without attractive negative attention.

I've alrdy stated this many of times nothing will change.