Violetts Out s3

ItsViolett

4 hours ago, Marzoh said:

l8r bot 

This is coming from Grievous himself! You led a mass recruited army of garbage players and neither you or them have made it anywhere - congratulations!

The furthest you've ever made it was when you rolled down your stairs to collect some coins, fat boy Sonic. Stop talking shit and go outside, hopefully you don't burn up when the sun hits your rolls.

.Sean likes this
2 hours ago, Trig said:

This post was an utter waste of time, you literally made it a goodbye post, then applied to multiple gangs and getting denied from all of them from what i have seen, then make this post a good bye to S3, then less then 24 hours later you come back :shrug:

so basically every single good bye post ever made.

Dunno you @ItsViolettbut I wouldnt let one gang get you down. Go join some other knuckle heads and have some fun.

Leave when you hate the game, not the players in it

Edited by Sugarfoot
Kettles, Steve, explicit and 2 others like this
3 hours ago, Trig said:

This post was an utter waste of time, you literally made it a goodbye post, then applied to multiple gangs and getting denied from all of them from what i have seen, then make this post a good bye to S3, then less then 24 hours later you come back :shrug:

Public Service Announcement 

Guess what you mongle i was going to leave server 3 and probably will.  I was looking for people who will fight. And TBH i don't give a flying fuck what you think your some fucking 200 pound elephant that plays this game all day.  I can say and do whatever I want im my own person.  You however have no brain and act like your cool so other people will like you.  So please get the fuck off my thread if your just going to be a toxic piece of shit. 

Edited by ItsViolett
Farmer Steve likes this
37 minutes ago, ItsViolett said:

Guess what you mongle i was going to leave server 3 and probably will.  I was looking for people who will fight. And TBH i don't give a flying fuck what you think your some fucking 200 pound elephant that plays this game all day.  I can say and do whatever I want im my own person.  You however have no brain and act like your cool so other people will like you.  So please get the fuck off my thread if your just going to be a toxic piece of shit. 

Voilett, pipe down, im not on as much as you think i am, do you stalk me to know when im on, i rarely talk in the ts, please be right when you create assumptions, and stfu, ty

Just now, Trig said:

Voilett, pipe down, im not on as much as you think i am, do you stalk me to know when im on, i rarely talk in the ts, please be right when you create assumptions, and stfu, ty

YOUR RIGHT YOUR NEVER IN TS BUT YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT ME.  WHOS THE STALKER NOW

Just now, ItsViolett said:

YOUR RIGHT YOUR NEVER IN TS BUT YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT ME.  WHOS THE STALKER NOW

Just stfu, when did i know say anything about you first off, the only thing i know about you was that you were from boats and hoes, and you are shit, thats why you got kicked from Primitive, now just stfu and find a new gang and dont make a massive scene

2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

so basically every single good bye post ever made.

Dunno you @ItsViolettbut I wouldnt let one gang get you down. Go join some other knuckle heads and have some fun.

Leave when you hate the game, not the players in it

hard to like the game when it kicks you every 30 minutes

30 minutes ago, Trig said:

Just stfu, when did i know say anything about you first off, the only thing i know about you was that you were from boats and hoes, and you are shit, thats why you got kicked from Primitive, now just stfu and find a new gang and dont make a massive scene

SHIT I GOT KICKED WHEN I HAD A 10 KILL FED AND SHOT OUT A 2 IFRITS THE DAY BEFORE AND GOT KILLS xD.  its ok though i don't care what you think

Edited by ItsViolett
48 minutes ago, ItsViolett said:

SHIT I GOT KICKED WHEN I HAD A 10 KILL FED AND SHOT OUT A 2 IFRITS THE DAY BEFORE AND GOT KILLS xD.  its ok though i don't care what you think

I don't know what went on there, but most people aren't even based of skill in certain gangs, I mean you can be a horrible shot but just be an chill guy\amazing guy too hang out with. before i get roasted : I don't know what happened as I said.

Edited by wollie35
Just now, wollie35 said:

I don't know what went on there, but most people aren't even based of skill in certain gangs, I mean you can be a horrible shot but just be an chill guy\amazing guy too hang out with. before i get roasted : I don't know what happened as I said.

its ok <3 you wollie

17 hours ago, ItsViolett said:

How can you think 200 pounds is heavy considering the average male weight in the United States is 195 pounds?