Million Dollar Guide - Scotch Tutorial

Zee Gambino

Hey Altis!

Check out my new video on one of the fastest ways to make a million dollars on Altis Life using the scotch running method. In this tutorial I show you some awesome tips and tricks to mitigate the risk of being robbed and how to have the most seamless scotch run as possible and the fastest way to have a 25 year-old scotch turnaround. If you like the video and would like to see more like it please like, comment and subscribe. Thanks again guys!

On 6/25/2017 at 7:18 PM, Zee Gambino said:

I think you guys are being doom and gloom...lolol you're making me nervous about doing the rest of my tutorial series. 

Guide is really well. I never knew how to make scotch and I learned the whole process. I would love to see other guide you make and also provide a spreadsheet with some data/prices people would love to see those after watching the videos.:D

25 minutes ago, Zee Gambino said:

@HutchTheclutch I'm glad it helped you and yes I will be making videos on gun running, meth and excavating in the near future! I will definitely consider making a spreadsheet to further help you guys, as that is definitely the goal in making these videos!

Awesome! Do a guide on running the illegal guns and what they sell for and what you need. All you would have to do is have a clip running in the back ground showing where to take them and then explain what you need to make each gun. Hard explain what I'm think of. Similar to what runescape guides are like 

Edited by HutchTheclutch
  • 2 weeks later...