The time has come

From Urban Dictionary:

“Dawn of the Final Day” is an expression that is commonly used in anticipation of a near future event, in a similar vein to the Imminent Ned advice animal series or its snowclone form “Brace yourselves, (X) is coming.” Stemming from an in-game notification that appears throughout the 2000 Nintendo 64 video game The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, the phrase has been also paired with various imagery of Moon from the same game.

Bilal Battu likes this

There is but one conclusion to be drawn from this

Bilal Battu, formerly known as Ez1n, shall return, as fated, to take his seat at the highest echelon of the Asylum Police Department's Senior Staff!

Through solid Police leadership, outstanding community excellence, and undeterrable fatherlike qualities..

He shall be known as

Bilal 'yas daddy' Battu, Chief of Police!

Bow your heads, children. For there are flashbangs coming.

Just now, Super Bumbi said:

don't know who you were ever, but good job. now you can get involved in life more and probably become more successful than you were moderating this shit server.

I don't know who you are either nor do I or anyone else care to know. If you don't like the community then gfto. It always humored me seeing people shit talk the community yet either still play or constantly stalk the forums. Oh and go dupe on cop more...

It's fun to be retired now lol.

Just now, Volunteer281 said:

I don't know who you are either nor do I or anyone else care to know. If you don't like the community then gfto. It always humored me seeing people shit talk the community yet either still play or constantly stalk the forums. Oh and go dupe on cop more...

The mask is offf... its true form has been exposed!

Just now, massi said:

go back to kavala kid, you're a fucking inbred anyway

sorry, stalking on the forums till i get banned from it as-well.

as for you massi, you're an autistic kid, just like that forum i posted on where it claimed you were. the one i got a 1 day ban from for. :)

Bilal Battu likes this

Preach it! :frog:

Bilal Battu and Mitch (IFRIT) like this

sorry, stalking on the forums till i get banned from it as-well.

as for you massi, you're an autistic kid, just like that forum i posted on where it claimed you were. the one i got a 1 day ban from for. :)

don't know who you are or who you pretend to be but you can scream autism all you want, that doesn't change the fact that you're irrelevant and people value your opinion as much as a homeless man on the street

not sure if you think you're cool hitting one of the oldest staff members with the "who are you", but it definitely shows that you lack brain cells and that you're an arrogant fuck

Just now, massi said:

don't know who you are or who you pretend to be but you can scream autism all you want, that doesn't change the fact that you're irrelevant and people value your opinion as much as a homeless man on the street

not sure if you think you're cool hitting one of the oldest staff members with the "who are you", but it definitely shows that you lack brain cells and that you're an arrogant fuck

lol, i really don't know who he is you autistic monkey.

plus, even if i'm no one in this community it doesn't mean i can't post banter and shit-post all day

same @Trig

Just now, massi said:

Both of you dribbling, autistic, web footed retards fuck off out of this thread. Youre both a bunch of fucking no ones, die.

SenPie, Roice, Bilal Battu and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, Durga said:

There is but one conclusion to be drawn from this

Bilal Battu, formerly known as Ez1n, shall return, as fated, to take his seat at the highest echelon of the Asylum Police Department's Senior Staff!

Through solid Police leadership, outstanding community excellence, and undeterrable fatherlike qualities..

He shall be known as

Bilal 'yas daddy' Battu, Chief of Police!

Bow your heads, children. For there are flashbangs coming.

cyxqLxO.png