the rules do not clearly state how long an initiation lasts. i was banned for 3 days because i came back 8min later and killed a cop because he had arrested me and was still interogating my gang. Which he also did not value his life when he was 1 against 3. but this is beside the point i told him that he was gonna die if he didnt listen. he took my liscense and gave me only 1 chance to pay a ticket because he was rushed. I waited 4 min in jail and quickly returned before even 10min had passed.

**THIS IS NOT A REPORT** this is just me saying it should be stated in the rules how long initiation lasts.

Just now, AkACyber said:

the rules do not clearly state how long an initiation lasts. i was banned for 3 days because i came back 8min later and killed a cop because he had arrested me and was still interogating my gang. Which he also did not value his life when he was 1 against 3. but this is beside the point i told him that he was gonna die if he didnt listen. he took my liscense and gave me only 1 chance to pay a ticket because he was rushed. I waited 4 min in jail and quickly returned before even 10min had passed.

**THIS IS NOT A REPORT** this is just me saying it should be stated in the rules how long initiation lasts.

its suppose to last 5 minutes, thats why when u gonna report someone for RDM u should provide a 5 min long video