rip server 1.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

When that happens players dont actually die.

you know what also happens when that happens, you lose everything you grinded for at that moment. and since I ain't got jack shit for when I was banned for 2 weeks losing that boxtruck full of fucking jewelry is just great after grinding for about 30 minutes on cocaine fields for it.

now in the middle of fucking nowhere having to walk back to the city.

Edited by Super Bumbi
44 minutes ago, Super Bumbi said:

you know what also happens when that happens, you lose everything you grinded for at that moment. and since I ain't got jack shit for when I was banned for 2 weeks losing that boxtruck full of fucking jewelry is just great after grinding for about 30 minutes on cocaine fields for it.

now in the middle of fucking nowhere having to walk back to the city.

Relax, you can request comp and usually there generous and give a little extra if your chill about it.  Remember is free to play 

Glass of Water likes this
3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Relax, you can request comp and usually there generous and give a little extra if your chill about it.  Remember is free to play 

it's not a matter of wanting to be compensated, i could careless about it. it's just the fact that people that make their own scripts can constantly get past the wall that is battleye.

Just now, Super Bumbi said:

it's not a matter of wanting to be compensated, i could careless about it. it's just the fact that people that make their own scripts can constantly get past the wall that is battleye.

Thats with any game my friend. Just remember it's a game , walk away when it posses you off