making carrier lites

13 minutes ago, Twinkie Doge said:

But vests in real life are made of Kevlar dummy

9 minutes ago, Brendon Smith said:

+1 but no shears that's fucking dumb you need to make Kevlar. 

It's not really far-fetched when you look at the way guns are crafted on Asylum, a little bit of Iron and Salt make an SMG.

I think maybe Iron Ingots and a new cloth material can be used to craft Carrier Lites.

Brendon Smith likes this
7 hours ago, The montage critic said:

You're a retard stfu

7 hours ago, massi said:

:fail: 

Toxic.

I like the idea. I think there could/should be a way to craft most anything in the game such as scopes. Glass is something you can buy. Why not use the resource for scope crafting. Carrier lite or clothing no different. The whole game is a "GRIND" why would it be a problem to add new things to do. No shit some of us have a mil and buying is easier but like me. Sometimes things get boring and your just looking for shit to do or time to kill. Why not? How about an actual just reason other then toxic, 3rd grade level comments.

<3

I think the point of the post is that it would be interesting to have some more crafting options for more things to do. I don't think the ingredients are as important as the available things to craft. For example I'm pretty sure I don't need cocaine to make a bullet for my person .308 Remington 700.

There are a lot of resources that should either be removed or giving purpose like glass for example.

Another idea to branch off this is cloths in general. Each clothing depending on its available capacity could require xx number of cloth which could be gathered at the hunting ground. Which would make that whole job the admins did at the hunting grounds not be a complete waste and something extra to do or need.