Welcome! I'm Ferk & I've been playing for about & year now. So I know some stuff about the server atleast. I've done a lot of banks throughout that 1 year time as a rebel defending & as a cop pushing. But what I've realized throughout this entire time is how broken it actually is for the cops. One could simply get a Strider or a Hunter full of cops and push into the building and then down every single rebel in the bank. This is so broken because its almost impossible to stop the Strider or Hunter. So what I've done is made a new bank in the way where it would be easier to defend but still good enough for the cops so it isn't heavily side. Some of you might think that this new bank would be so sided for the rebels now but the thing is since the rebels are defending they should have an advantage against the cops. Also this new bank actually makes it so the cops have to work together as a team to actually get into the bank instead of one guy flanking and downing everyone.

Photos

http://prntscr.com/fozc1a

What I've done here is added back gates so people cant just drive in & get a better position. This allows the rebels to know when people are there and when they are not. I've also have gone ahead and made the walls indestructible so they cant just ram into them with their vehicles.
So in this photo you can see I also added a side gate to the other entrance. Also the stairs on the side of the building was completely useless for rebels & this was just another way for a cop to down someone without their knowledge. So now a rebel can now easily hold off against people coming in but is vulnerable to his behind.
Now here I've added a front entrance so once again people just cant drive in. I've also made it tall enough so they cant go over it with hunters or striders. There is also deer stands so people can defend easier than before. This makes the cops play a more passive role & coordinate when to push & when not to. Also on the left-hand side you can see giant rocks that cops can actually go behind to get a better position or get on top of them to put more pressure on the people in the deer stands.
Here I really didnt do much but added another construction building so its a bigger place to defend/push this makes it so you can come from any given angle. I've also added 2 cranes to just give it more scenery but you can actually climb onto these cranes if you wanted. High risk but if you can get up there its an easy down onto the person on the roof and the deer stands.
Here I've added 3 houses and a tower that have a great angle on the people in deer stands and the roof sort of.
This is also another big addition because I've added a Second "ATM Building" that has a angle on the roof and deer stand players. This is really op for either side.
And just if you were wondering what this looks like here it is.
I've also added a beautiful boat in the back where a rebel could possibly sit and hold the back entrance. But is really vulnerable to the people at the rocks and lighthouse & construction.

Once again this is only a suggestion so I would love any suggestions to further improve the bank & how it will be played out.
Blocker likes this

Please understand that the cops only need to secure 2 places for it to be sided towards them. Also as it stands the cops can comeback as many times as they want. It simply takes one simple mistake and the cops have the advantage. As I thought you guys would immediately assume rebel sided but cops usually have like 8-16 online so it only depends on the cops play. 

1 hour ago, Ferknight said:

Please understand that the cops only need to secure 2 places for it to be sided towards them. Also as it stands the cops can comeback as many times as they want. It simply takes one simple mistake and the cops have the advantage. As I thought you guys would immediately assume rebel sided but cops usually have like 8-16 online so it only depends on the cops play. 

Cops do have the ability to return to the fight but in the span of a 10 min bank you can trully only return or show up 3 times max unless you don't grab gear.

Just now, CrossFade said:

sorry but are u a captain of the APD? no so sit the fuck down.

:pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp:

Well honestly i just hope that anything new gets added in Asylum or anything in general.We have been waiting for an update for so long but you did try your best at upgrading the bank although it seems very Rebel sided.

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

:pogchamp::pogchamp::pogchamp:

Well honestly i just hope that anything new gets added in Asylum or anything in general.We have been waiting for an update for so long but you did try your best at upgrading the bank although it seems very Rebel sided.

honestly the banks fine. the Prison needs to be fixed, mass kicks need to be fixed, RDM needs to be fixed, other bugs need to be fixed, why fuck with something that's okay?

Silver-Spy likes this
37 minutes ago, CrossFade said:

sorry but are u a captain of the APD? no so sit the fuck down.

This is under the suggestion topic so I dont see the point in trying to act cool

& for the rest thanks for the opinions and since then I've played it out with a couple of friends which I didnt do in the first place so thank you for your responses and I will be back with a better bank & hopefully a prison that I can put on here so I can have everybodys opinion and make it the way the community would want it.

1 hour ago, Ferknight said:

This is under the suggestion topic so I dont see the point in trying to act cool

& for the rest thanks for the opinions and since then I've played it out with a couple of friends which I didnt do in the first place so thank you for your responses and I will be back with a better bank & hopefully a prison that I can put on here so I can have everybodys opinion and make it the way the community would want it.

I wasn't trying to act cool. unless ur a captain shit aint gonna get changed at the prison/bank/fed...

All that needs to be done to the bank is.

1. Add a staircase to unreachable

2. Add another way up to first ATM/Some firing position like a crane or radio tower that doesn't have a lot of cover but it forces ATM players to at least peak so they can't just lay down and watch the single ladder all day long.

3. Change up the area known as "Meth Houses" or fix the doors so we can go in the buildings

Dredd likes this
8 minutes ago, Tricks said:

You must not be a cop then, If cops get to lighthouse the bank is over. 

Lighthouse is penetrable. Meaning you can shoot ppl even when they are behind it. Lighthouse = Concealment not cover

Edited by patato12
Just now, Glass of Water said:

i got blacklisted 2 days ago.

But maybe it's just me ;) I never lose banks on either side

Bet run with me on.

1 hour ago, patato12 said:

Lighthouse is penetrable. Meaning you can shoot ppl even when they are behind it. Lighthouse = Concealment not cover

If you get to the top no it's not 7.62 can't shoot through. You can shoot thr stairs but that's it.

20 minutes ago, Tricks said:

Bet run with me on.

If you get to the top no it's not 7.62 can't shoot through. You can shoot thr stairs but that's it.

Yes it can... I literally just killed a cop up there last bank i can make a gif if you want.

The trick is for the cop to sit where it is double walled there is a bit where the door is open. hide behind the door and the wall for safety.

Helpful info

a61a89c90790973469908b390fbcdede.jpg 

Edited by patato12