In my opinion, the Medic system could use some major improvements.

Vehicles

Hellcat- I think medics should have access to the Hellcat in addition to the humming bird as the hummingbirds do not have a great deal of armor. Many times when i was playing as a medic, I have been RDMed by people, before i have been even left the hospital, and as many times the helicopter is disabled and I can't see the name of the person who shot me, I can't r report them. The Hellcats however, have better armor and can withstand a few 7.62's giving the pilot enough time to escape without dying.

Hummingbird- Because Medic Humming bird's are shot at a lot of time, maybe the helicopters should have a slightly higher armor value.

Hatchback- This is pretty obvious but it would help to go to emergencies a lot quicker.

(Possibly some sort of armor or transport like a zamak or tempest medical.)

Mechanics

Key-less Entry/Exit- This would be like the Cop/Bounty hunter enter vehicles to stop people from stealing medic vehicles

Pull out of vehicle - Similar to the Cop/Bounty hunter pull out of vehicle, however they are able to pull people out of locked vehicles if the medic has a key (pull out potential car/vehicle thieves)

Prevent lock-picking- Maybe not for all medic vehicles, but for helicopters or high value medic vehicles. This would stop people from easily getting a lot of money by preying on someone who is defenseless.

Access to clothing shop- Maybe not full civ clothing but things like backpacks, glasses, and hats. (Possibly armor with medic skins.)

Resupply at Hospital- Free resupply of blood bags/splints at hospital for medics, however there will be a set timer, like 5 or 10 minutes. This might encourage medics to heal people because they won't have to pay for additional blood bags which they personally don't get any benefit from

Possibly free debit cards- They don't have to be actual debit cards, but more like using money from the bank at the medic shops instead of cash, because it is extremely easy to rob medics if they were going to buy a helicopter and had 20k on them

Possibly exempt from RDM zones- If a medic goes into cocaine field to revive some one, people would still have to initiate (just say don't revive him or die).

Edited by swatguy17