Big Changes to The Asylum Community

5 minutes ago, massi said:

Please start unbanning people bamf

Nickis for example 

He will bring back evil corp and that will be one more gang to fight 

Valkyrie will bring back bratva and that will be another gang to fight

Nickis won the R6 invitational, has a sub button on twitch.... If that doesn't convince you to unban him I don't know what will. It will be good publicity for asylum as well considering he has hundreds of viewers and is looked as a god on siege

giphy.gif

This is a thread about development and progression, not unbanning people that have lost their right to play on a private server.

7 minutes ago, massi said:

Please start unbanning people bamf

Nickis for example 

He will bring back evil corp and that will be one more gang to fight 

Valkyrie will bring back bratva and that will be another gang to fight

Nickis won the R6 invitational, has a sub button on twitch.... If that doesn't convince you to unban him I don't know what will. It will be good publicity for asylum as well considering he has hundreds of viewers and is looked as a god on siege

telling ya right now nickis wouldnt give Asylum a second chance. they fucked him over and wouldnt give him a second to explain. was boom banned fuck off. why would he come back ? i fucking wouldnt if it happened to me.

massi and scen7edcandle like this
Just now, CrossFade said:

telling ya right now nickis wouldnt give Asylum a second chance. they fucked him over and wouldnt give him a second to explain. was boom banned fuck off. why would he come back ? i fucking wouldnt if it happened to me.

he would give asylum a second chance, I've already asked him on stream and he said he will definitely bring back evil corp and play again

51 minutes ago, Paratus said:

There are a few things to mention, but I'll get right to the biggest change: @bamf is, as of tonight, a co-owner of the community with me. Bamf will have the same authority and access as I do and we'll make decisions together going forward. So, congrats to Bamf on the ultimate promotion!

There are a few reasons for this change, and one of those is that we'd like to expand the team with code contributors from the community so that we can push out more features at a faster pace. Bamf's help in management will make that possible.

There are also going to be some significant structure changes to other parts of our team as well as policies for bans and how they're managed. You're going to get more information on that really soon, but our goal is to make things easier on the people who receive bans so long as they're not for serious causes.

So, congrats to Bamf! There are a lot of great changes coming. MAGA!

PAPARATUS LISTENED TO OUR PRAYERS. WE ARE SAVED BOYS. 8.0 MIGHT STILL HAPPEN.

badger and Google™ like this
56 minutes ago, Paratus said:

There are a few things to mention, but I'll get right to the biggest change: @bamf is, as of tonight, a co-owner of the community with me. Bamf will have the same authority and access as I do and we'll make decisions together going forward. So, congrats to Bamf on the ultimate promotion!

There are a few reasons for this change, and one of those is that we'd like to expand the team with code contributors from the community so that we can push out more features at a faster pace. Bamf's help in management will make that possible.

There are also going to be some significant structure changes to other parts of our team as well as policies for bans and how they're managed. You're going to get more information on that really soon, but our goal is to make things easier on the people who receive bans so long as they're not for serious causes.

So, congrats to Bamf! There are a lot of great changes coming. MAGA!

FINIALLY SOMEONE TO DO SOMETHING WHILE YOU PLAY ROCKET LEAGUE 

Just now, Midamaru said:

People cheat on LAN tournaments too, i'm just saying it is possible and it did happen before.

But maybe you're right, we'll never find out because he won't be coming back here ;) 

There is no way he could cheat in a tournament that big. The prize pool $100 000 I believe. They don't play on their machines, the machines are given to them.

24 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

giphy.gif

This is a thread about development and progression, not unbanning people that have lost their right to play on a private server.

I like you clint,  but it's an announcement which includes information about staff looking into unbanning people faster when banned for minor things. Idk how people are bringing up perm banned people into that though xd

29 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

> We get news about development 

>Turns into a thread about un-banning a perm'd player

>Asylum 2017

> How long until the complaints start again about development?

1 hour ago, Paratus said:

????

thero, bunni and JAY1HP like this