Big Changes to The Asylum Community

Just now, Midamaru said:

I don't even play that game lmao, no and that's not relevant :D

they are literally in a closed windowed room and they're being watched so there is no way they can hack lol

you dont even play R6 so I don't understand why you would assume the top team on siege would hack

2 hours ago, Paratus said:

There are a few things to mention, but I'll get right to the biggest change: @bamf is, as of tonight, a co-owner of the community with me. Bamf will have the same authority and access as I do and we'll make decisions together going forward. So, congrats to Bamf on the ultimate promotion!

There are a few reasons for this change, and one of those is that we'd like to expand the team with code contributors from the community so that we can push out more features at a faster pace. Bamf's help in management will make that possible.

There are also going to be some significant structure changes to other parts of our team as well as policies for bans and how they're managed. You're going to get more information on that really soon, but our goal is to make things easier on the people who receive bans so long as they're not for serious causes.

So, congrats to Bamf! There are a lot of great changes coming. MAGA!

So you can unban @Tiger so gang life will come back a bit?  

1 hour ago, massi said:

they are literally in a closed windowed room and they're being watched so there is no way they can hack lol

you dont even play R6 so I don't understand why you would assume the top team on siege would hack

KQLY was literally in a closed windowed room and he was being watched and look what happened.

Emilio was literally in a closed windowed room and he was being watched and look what happened.

Your argument is invalid here and is adding nothing to the discussion.

34 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

Time to hold a community meeting on the asylum teamspeak to speak to the community and answer concerns and questions and what is in store for the furture of Asylum. 

No because all thats gonna accomplish is a channel with you and your 10 y/o server 5 minions crying that Tanoa was replaced with strife.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
6 hours ago, Paratus said:

There are a few things to mention, but I'll get right to the biggest change: @bamf is, as of tonight, a co-owner of the community with me. Bamf will have the same authority and access as I do and we'll make decisions together going forward. So, congrats to Bamf on the ultimate promotion!

There are a few reasons for this change, and one of those is that we'd like to expand the team with code contributors from the community so that we can push out more features at a faster pace. Bamf's help in management will make that possible.

There are also going to be some significant structure changes to other parts of our team as well as policies for bans and how they're managed. You're going to get more information on that really soon, but our goal is to make things easier on the people who receive bans so long as they're not for serious causes.

So, congrats to Bamf! There are a lot of great changes coming. MAGA!

So if I read between the lines, does that mean you're leaving? Hope not! Good to see @bamf and @Gnashes having more direct control but I'm hoping you stick around and contribute code. 

@bamf now that you're co-owner of Asylum, are we getting Splunk back? :D

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Google™ likes this