Hello from a new player (Sarrty)

Hello everyone,

I am giving a new try to this awesome game. I had many issues with the mods and loading stuff of my computer and had to quit before I threw the computer by the window. 

I need to get back to the game and I want to join you if you want a french canadian in your team!

See you in game if I am accepted!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by aodoine
1 hour ago, aodoine said:

Hello everyone,

I am giving a new try to this awesome game. I had many issues with the mods and loading stuff of my computer and had to quit before I threw the computer by the window. 

I need to get back to the game and I want to join you if you want a french canadian in your team!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the Asylum community @aodoine ! See you around and feel free to ask questions!

aodoine likes this

Welcome to this amazing community called the "Gaming Asylum" we hope you enjoy your stay while you try to mine for diamonds! But be careful there are criminals on the loose and we need your help to catch them! Feel free to begin your career as a bounty hunter! Its very exciting trying to hunt down people & gangs! But be aware there are many people who wont go down without a fight! Also another thing to be careful of is those magicians that disappear to while in hand cuffs!!!! I still don't know how they do it but I feel like they are all related to Houdini!!! So just make sure to wear your GoPro hero 5 to catch those disappearing magicians!!!

aodoine likes this
On 7/1/2017 at 7:46 AM, H0N3Y BAdG3r said:

Bienvenue ici j'appelle tous les gros bouy, mais si vous avez besoin d'un gang, je pense que c gang recrute 

On 7/1/2017 at 8:05 AM, RahimxD said:

its time for you to stop

On 7/1/2017 at 8:06 AM, H0N3Y BAdG3r said:

rahim - perm - hacking

At least rahim doesnt post google translate sentences to pretend he can speak french:):kermit:

FudgeR, Rahim and Buck like this
  • 4 months later...
On 6/30/2017 at 8:34 PM, aodoine said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Salut! Peux-tu m'apprendre le francais?