Medics Need a Pay Raise

Should Medics get a pay raise?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Medics get a pay raise?

• Yes, paying medics more would make medics more readily available for the citizens of Altis.
    • No, medics are already paid enough.

Forget whitelisting medics (sorry painbringa), why not just give them a pay raise?

As I've played on the server, I notice that there is 1 medic for every 20 people on a good day. The main deterrence from there being a ridiculously low amount of medics is primarily due to the fact that it is a poor way to make money and have a good time. For a medic reviving a dead person, they get $800. For a medic healing,splinting,servicing,etc they get nothing (well, what I do when I go medic is wait for people in Kavala Square to break their legs and charge them for splinting). I'm proposing for medics to be paid a certain amount for pretty much doing their job. Lets say if they splint someone, they get $400 from the person's bank account or for blood-bagging they get $300 or so. This would definitely make more medics readily available for people. 

I'm attaching a poll to see if people agree with this post.

Edited by UberGaming
55 minutes ago, UberGaming said:

(well, what I do when I go medic is wait for people in Kavala Square to break their legs and charge them for splinting). 

This is why medic role sucks and should be whitelisted. 95% of you just sit in kavala and troll with accepting medic requests from far away. 

On the topic note, no life server is made in a way where medic will get you rich and you should not play it for the money. Medic is pure rp