Old Man Jenkins Certified Scotch House

Are YOU sick of being broke as FUCK?   :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

Then quit being a little bitch and buy my Scotch house, only 1.8km from the spirit distillery, furnished with 2 of them large distillery shits and a Large Crate which can be removed for even more of them distillery shits! Never work a day in your life again with a house like this, want orcas? want vests? want BITCHES?? This is your ticket into the big boy life, dont you fuckin blow it!

This scotch house is right next to a gas station, so you can easily rob it and hide in your house while those bitch ass cops look for you. Not only that but you can buy your groceries needed for all that scotch bullshit right next to your house!!! 

:flame::Harambe::flame::100::flame::kermit::flame::Harambe::flame::100::flame::kermit::flame::Harambe::flame::100::flame::kermit::flame::Harambe::flame::100::flame:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

SIKE YOU THOT!

BIDS START AT 500k, EMPTY THOSE WALLETS

HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON AND BUMP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS IF  YOU EVER HIT A LICK AND YOU HATE SHIT GANGS THAT I FUCK LIKE BROTHERHOOD 17 kills on you guys in 1 life yesterday step up you cunts!

Edited by OldManJenkins
MADE IT DANK
2 hours ago, OldManJenkins said:

Are YOU sick of being broke as FUCK?   :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

SIKE YOU THOT!

BIDS START AT 700k, EMPTY THOSE WALLETS

What the....

5 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

old man jenkins for cm

Honestly I think what we need to #MAGA is some elderly wisdom by yours truely.

:100::flame:Old Mans:flame::100: in the house, and hes whippin this bitch in shape.

Like if you ever hit a lick on respecting woman, making money, or dismantling a shit gang.

PS: Admins, if you ever really do need someone to put this place back to the Golden Age of 2 years ago, :100::flame:Old Man:flame::100:IS your man!

Edited by OldManJenkins
Glass of Water likes this
Just now, Arthur said:

600k :)

6 hours ago, Blocker said:

560k here!

9 hours ago, Arthur said:

Ill do 550k :)

11 hours ago, Michal said:

500K  its 2 or 3 crater

Please dont send me offers like this, I have a bid of 700k, if you cant top that dont comment please. This house can make more than your offers in a day.