Ways to improve asylum

1. Unban people for Combat Log / VDM / RDM. This includes only perm ban unless exploit/hacker/its 2k17 racism is just another word to create drama but black people don't get offended.. Longest ban should be 1 month. A lot of quality players get banned for nonsense.

2. Make a NLR for cops, 3-5min

3. Make a spawn timer, like for Cops at HQ, at active Turfs. Trust me on this....

4. Change some Hq's/turfs/Maybe a new rebel with different vehicles/weapons in a new location.

Their are a lot of unique locations on the map that were never used.

5. Bring back pyrgos prison. Trust....

Make boats/ submarines more interesting to use.\

6. add cooler skins for lower donation price. Free black orca/sports?!?!?!

7. Rather than making tonoa, strife and whatever else you plan on , make a server 5with all past players with a cl / rdm / vdm / ban, lifted and i can guarantee that you will have 200/200 players max on all of the time...

Im so furious right now

Edited by SnowFlake

52aaba999fb127db18fa48b7da08d2ab.png
https://gyazo.com/52aaba999fb127db18fa48b7da08d2ab

1 minute ago, SnowFlake said:

1. Unban people for Combat Log / VDM / RDM. This includes only perm ban unless exploit/hacker/its 2k17 racism is just another word to create drama but black people don't get offended.. Longest ban should be 1 month. A lot of quality players get banned for nonsense.

7 minutes ago, SnowFlake said:

3. Make a spawn timer, like for Cops at HQ, at active Turfs. Trust me on this....

4. Change some Hq's/turfs/Maybe a new rebel with different vehicles/weapons in a new location.

1. a. no b. dont say 2k17

2. +0.5 I wish but it's supposed to be realistic, cops will call for backup and their return is supposed to simulate backup

3. No, just blow up houses

4. maybe but no new vehicles or weapons are going to be added in

5. +1

6. skins don't matter, and you shouldn't donate for the skin

BlackShot likes this
Just now, Glass of Water said:

2. +0.5 I wish but it's supposed to be realistic, cops will call for backup and their return is supposed to simulate backup

3. No, just blow up houses

2. in real life, cops dont have more than 1 life.

3. sorry we're all not rich to blow 50k on a vest + some people value lifes

Just now, SnowFlake said:

2. in real life, cops dont have more than 1 life.

3. sorry we're all not rich to blow 50k on a vest + some people value lifes

2. in real life, cops will call backup and backup could end up being a lot more cops than there is cop slots. their return is supposed to be like another officer responding to a backup call

1 hour ago, Tusken Raider said:

Yes because unbanning people that can't learn after the 10th fuckup will fix asylum.

thats one of the most original comments ever.

give me something a little bit more in depth with logical and maybe you'll get some positive feed back

only reason people like what you had to say is because they're as simple minded as a slug being covered in salt, upset that their ancestors didn't promote good admins in the first place.

their is an upgraded version of the rules, and this server currently has the outdated one, too ignorant to change.

look at all of the legends that quit and are in active... there is a reason for all of this

most of you just can't face the cold hard truth

when it comes, its like the worst brain freeze you ever had, you just want it gone.

1 hour ago, SnowFlake said:

Most of these things were already said / pointed out and were already said to be the magical word "No." so stop insisting something that isn't going to happen you're just wasting time. also your first suggestion is the most retarded thing I've seen in awhile not even Katheeri can beat this 

Image result for kys gif

Just now, Error : No Unit said:

Most of these things were already said / pointed out and were already said to be the magical word "No." so stop insisting something that isn't going to happen you're just wasting time. also your first suggestion is the most retarded thing I've seen in awhile not even Katheeri can beat this 

Image result for kys gif

what the fuck do you know? nothing

you're just another dick sucking fuck boy that will type anything hoping the admins see so you can get a promotion on cop

gtfo punk

Edited by SnowFlake
heater likes this
Just now, SnowFlake said:

what the fuck do you know? nothing

you're just another dick sucking fuck boy that will type anything hoping the admins see so you can get a promotion on cop

gtfo punk

What a waste of space...

: /

Image result for why u gotta be mad its just a game gif

P.S : I love being a Constable thank you very much, and admins don't determine on if you get a promotion or not just by ranting on your petty post.

Edited by Error : No Unit

You want the community improved, but yet you ask that people be unbanned for server rule violations? Where is the accountability for breaking these "out dated" rules. 

Don't break the rules. If you make a mistake, like we all have. Come forward about it. Don't lie and just be a man about your word. 

But take it for what it's worth. 

I'm just a guy watching videos of your gameplay. :shrug:

Emma and Bean like this