You shouldn't park your Hunter there..

56 minutes ago, frantic said:

yea but like there were kinda people infront of it and behind it so like you know :P idk 

The player on the left side of the hunter managed to jump into the vehicle. and the two other guys just got caught out that the hunter ran into them since Armour on Armour is allowed.

9 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Nice VDM

9 hours ago, SampleText said:

2 hours ago, Ronald said:

nice but probs shouldn't have gotten out to shoot them after the flattening

You can ram armor into armor anywhere at anytime. They saw me coming for them and its their fault they didn't move out of the way. If I had just run them over and they hadn't got smashed by their own Hunter then I wouldn't of tried to kill them.

Just now, Quenton said:

You can ram armor into armor anywhere at anytime. They saw me coming for them and its their fault they didn't move out of the way. If I had just run them over and they hadn't got smashed by their own Hunter then I wouldn't of tried to kill them.

Going out of your way to ram a hunter with nobody in it is kind of a grey area. But jumping out and shooting someone you just rag dolled while they are down is not allowed.

52 minutes ago, [§] Alex said:

Going out of your way to ram a hunter with nobody in it is kind of a grey area. But jumping out and shooting someone you just rag dolled while they are down is not allowed.

Don't think you're an admin so I'm not thinking Quenton's in any trouble.

Breku likes this
Just now, [§] Alex said:

I know people in the past that got banned for killing people while they were rag dolled. If they no longer are banning for that bullshit, I know what I'm going to start doing.

Well as far as I see, luckily our boy Quenton is a potato and didn't kill him. NVM JUST REWATCHED QUENTON DIDNT POTATO BUT IS STILL BAD.

Edited by Lucky
1 hour ago, [§] Alex said:

You can ram any armored vehicle with any armored vehicle at ALL times. (Armored vehicles aren't supposed to blow up from ramming)

If someone is ragdolled and wasn't VDM-ed then ofcourse you can kill them.

If you accidentially run someone over (VDM) you can save yourself a vacation by getting out of your car, asking if they're ok and giving them a  hug instead of killing them.

Let me ask my homie @Olio for a final word on this!

Edited by Midamaru
Sp0on and Quenton like this
3 hours ago, Quenton said:

Firstly, the rule of ramming armor into armor is pretty questionable. It should really only be for initiated people, but you guys were already initiated anyway, so it doesn't really matter. If an admin sees this post, please fix the rule. It's really bullshit.

@Quenton, you really can't use the excuse "they saw me coming for them and it's their fault" because it's never their fault for something like that. They had the choice to do whatever you wanted, and you can't blame someone for not doing something you would do. In my mind, it's completely your fault because you decided to ram them and you knew they were behind the hunter. Even if that's true however, since all you did was ram the hunter, and they were hit by it, you should be permitted to finish them while ragdolled, since they were hit by the hunter, not you. In my opinion, this should be unpunished since there is no actual rule on it. The result of this situation will probably provide clarity for this kind of encounter for any future incidents like these, meaning other people probably would be punished if the same thing happened to them afterwards. There is one token of luck you got in this situation though. Had that first guy not gotten into the hunter, and he got hit, that would clearly be VDM. He was already standing there, and you would've hit him before the hunter when he stood his ground. That would be a punishable offense. But hey, that's not actually what happened. Lucky you.

Overall, you were not necessarily in the wrong. There's currently no rule on it, and you got lucky with the driver getting inside. In the future, once this situation is settled by @Olio, if this were to happen again, it most likely not be allowed. This time, however, you're probably going to get away with it. It's a gray area, as if someone else ran them over, then you shot them.

Penguin_ likes this
Just now, Error : No Unit said:

That little sign doesn't give all the information needed, and is probably the most seen sign since 2016.

it being seen the most means what? I'd also like the point out the part where it says "RULES", giving all the information or not it's still the rules and used a vehicle as a weapon against another player.

Just now, pigbutt32 said:

it being seen the most means what? I'd also like the point out the part where it says "RULES", giving all the information or not it's still the rules and used a vehicle as a weapon against another player.

VDM is using your vehicle as an OFFENSIVE weapon.

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

Not only was he blocking his path but was also using the vehicle defensively.

continue arguing when you read it,

Edited by Error : No Unit

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

So you're telling me if someone's chasing me in my vehicle I can swerve in front of them and if they blow up it's not VDM since it's defensive, not offensive?[

Just now, pigbutt32 said:

So you're telling me if someone's chasing me in my vehicle I can swerve in front of them and if they blow up it's not VDM since it's defensive, not offensive?[

No, because you aren't actively getting shot at and you have no idea what his intentions are.

Not only was he blocking his path but was also using the vehicle defensively.

continue arguing when you read it,

cc2763444c2260e341dca4aab4cc1658.png :shrug: I dont know what you watched.

Edited by Cory B

When did he hit the player?

The guys at the hunter were strictly shooting at the Hemmit. He then came on road into the path straight to the Hunter rammed the guy sitting in front of it and proceeded to get out and shoot the guy he hit? Anything else you need me to clarify. I believe you could see it but thats your choice.