Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2

Manolo

Save more than 25% by purchasing the Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2, which includes the upcoming Arma 3 Jets, Arma 3 "Orange" (working title), Arma 3 Tac-Ops, and Arma 3 Tanks DLC!

Includes:

• Arma 3 Jets (Available Now!)
    Fight in the sky with brand new air-superiority jets and use advanced targeting systems to shoot down the enemy. The Arma 3 Jets DLC will feature three new fighter jets, a new Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV), a new Showcase scenario, new Steam Achievements, and more. The Jets DLC will be accompanied by a free platform update introducing a sensor overhaul to enhance targeting, an improved fixed-wing damage model by extending the number of hitpoints and damage effects, dynamic vehicle loadouts, various other jet-related improvements, plus the CVN-83 "USS Freedom" Aircraft Carrier as free bonus content for everyone who owns Arma 3.
  • Arma 3 "Orange" (working title) (est. Q3 2017*)
    While the exact theme of the Arma 3 "Orange" DLC (working title) will be announced at a later date, this upcoming new package will explore an interesting and unique perspective on the battlefield. The Arma 3 "Orange" DLC will include new vehicles, new clothing and gear, new decorative objects, a mini-campaign, Showcase and Challenge scenarios, and more. In terms of size, the "Orange DLC" stands somewhere in between the Arma 3 Karts and Arma 3 Helicopters/Marksmen/Jets/Tanks DLC.
  • Arma 3 Tac-Ops (est. Q4 2017*)
    Plan and execute to successfully accomplish your mission objective in a series of 'tactical operations'. The Arma 3 Tac-Ops DLC will deliver new singleplayer scenarios that focus upon challenging, replayable, and authentic military gameplay - making the best use of Arma 3's sandbox terrain, vehicles, and weapons.
  • Arma 3 Tanks (est. Q1 2018*)
    Following our well-established DLC model, the Arma 3 Tanks DLC will build on the experience of armored combat in Arma 3 by delivering 3 new armored vehicles, new playable content, and more. The package will be accompanied by a free platform update, which will implement new features and improvements related to tracked and armored vehicles.
bum41 and Silver-Spy like this

Honestly i don't think the Jets DLC is worth the price tag and i'm perfectly happy not having it. So these next DLC's need to be better before i think about buying the bundle.

Right now jets DLC is 10$ and the pack is 23$ which to me means that Jets DLC might be half of the whole pack and that's just not good enough for me.