Forced farewell

WilliamS

Im just going to make a quick goodbye nothing to fancy. So the time has come that I must leave Asylum due to the situation I am in where I was globally banned by battle eye (still unsure what caused it 100%) but it happened regardless. It was a fun year and a half I had on here joining the APD, joining different gangs along my time but I guess this is goodbye. 

Image result for goodbye gif

Honestly, a whole lot of stuff can cause them shits fam, if you know you did nothing wrong just make a new account and im sure the admins will understand judging as last year there was that big debackle where battleye banned a bunch of people for overwolf, alot of the time their updates cause some bullshit like that. But if you got caught being a stinky pulldown monkey stay away, we love you but pulldowns are for those with downs.

Edited by OldManJenkins
3 hours ago, OldManJenkins said:

Honestly, a whole lot of stuff can cause them shits fam, if you know you did nothing wrong just make a new account and im sure the admins will understand judging as last year there was that big debackle where battleye banned a bunch of people for overwolf, alot of the time their updates cause some bullshit like that. But if you got caught being a stinky pulldown monkey stay away, we love you but pulldowns are for those with downs.

Yeaaaaaaa budddddddddyy i dont think BE can detect your 'pulldowns' just saying

50 minutes ago, OldManJenkins said:

@Fudger oh boy, i love those who lack the capability to enjoy sarcasm, thats alright though. Some day you might ;)

I enjoy watching people struggle to escape being called out for saying something dumb by excusing what they said as "sarcasm" 

5 hours ago, WilliamS said:

Im not sure what triggerd it I contacted battle-eye and they won't reply what so ever.

A few things, with a cherry on top.

1. Don't lie. If you did do something stupid they're gonna know and you're gonna look like a complete ass-hat.

2. False positives do happen. VERY Rare but they do. You're gonna need proof; screenshots videos, anything.

3.  If you've gotten this far and you still believe battleye should unban you; Build a VERY cohesive email, Short,  concise and intelligent. Email it directly to Bastian. He'll be very direct, and if you cheated he will tell you that he caught you cheating. There won't be mercy, but if it was a false positive, he'll be helpful! 

PM'd

Edited by Professor Pericles
WilliamS likes this
52 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Hahahahah pulldowns cant be detected you moron ahhaha

Was a joke bud, I'm not an idiot and yet again you misread a simple post. Me telling you I know more about it than you do in no way alludes to pull downs being detected, now calm down before I have to get on and dick you with a rook.:kermit:

also, building on your arguement on them being unable to be detected, Rainbow Six siege uses a modified battle eye version tailored for their game, in which many popular autohotkey scripts cause detections. So yes, in the future they very well could be detected. However as a counter arguement, mouse memory scripts and macros are still UD there.

All in all @Fudger I dont know who you are, and that says something.. dead meme maybe? Regardless, you are wrong, and I guarentee you'll find something to misread in this aswell. 

You predictably turned a small post meant to help someone with a joke at the end regarding his "stinky pull down hackusations", an allusion to everyone's pull down accusations against eachother as it's been all over the forums in recent weeks, into a much bigger issue than needed, perhaps if you were active/kept up with these forums you would recognize its a running joke to hackusate everyone? 

Again, your seat sir, shall I hang your coat for you?B)

Edited by OldManJenkins
Had to sneak in some spicy facts
Turtle Burtle likes this
3 minutes ago, OldManJenkins said:

Was a joke bud, I'm not an idiot and yet again you misread a simple post. Me telling you I know more about it than you do in no way alludes to pull downs being detected, now calm down before I have to get on and dick you with a rook.:kermit:

also, building on your arguement on them being unable to be detected, Rainbow Six siege uses a modified battle eye version tailored for their game, in which many popular autohotkey scripts cause detections. So yes, in the future they very well could be detected. However as a counter arguement, mouse memory scripts and macros are still UD there.

All in all @Fudger I dont know who you are, and that says something.. dead meme maybe? Regardless, you are wrong, and I guarenteed you'll find something to misread in this aswell. 

You predictably turned a small post meant to help someone with a joke at the end regarding his "stinky pull down hackusations", also a good topic as it's been all over the forums, into a much bigger issue than needed, perhaps if you were active/kept up with these forums you would recognize its a running joke to hackusate everyone? 

Again, your seat sir, shall I hang your coat for you?B)

Lol ok oldmanjenkins..

were talking about pulldowns not being detected in arma , who gives a shit if they can detect it in r6siege or if they will be detected in future

Just now, Fudger said:

Lol ok oldmanjenkins..

were talking about pulldowns not being detected in arma , who gives a shit if they can detect it in r6siege or if they will be detected in future

You said they cant be detected if I remember correctly? Sit sit, you are in timeoutboy-pouting-sitting-chair-359px.jpg

And remember little Fudgy Budgy, its always polite to apologize

Edited by OldManJenkins
Turtle Burtle likes this
9 minutes ago, OldManJenkins said:

You said they cant be detected if I remember correctly? Sit sit, you are in timeoutboy-pouting-sitting-chair-359px.jpg

And remember little Fudgy Budgy, its always polite to apologize

Wtf u on about u said u can be caught using pulldown by BE In arma said its impossible and somehow your right and im a retard

Edited by Fudger

*sigh* misread again lol. Lemme make it as dumbed down as possible

>I joke that he pulldowns, and that we don't want him back, because everyone nowadays hackusates, with all the sugarfootin goin on round here

> You say I'm retarded, pulldowns cant be detected

> I say no pull downs can be detected in the future, r6s has it already in their battleye, so NOW in arma you can't be caught, but near anytime in the future it may, and the thing about mouse memory is macros stored in your mouse, not an app like auto hotkey, these directly enact the same function as a mouse click, very hard if impossible to detect, while autohotkey is virtual, easier to detect. 

> all in all your entire arguement is going back and forth about you (giving benefit of the doubt) reading this too fast and jumping too quickly into a response

and what in the world does this mean?

Wtf u on about u said u can be caught using pulldown by BE In arma said its impossible and somehow your right and im a retard

its 4 am, I have a job to do in the morning, take a break and either drop this discussion or take some goddamn time and think of an intellectual response, have a great night

Turtle Burtle likes this
21 minutes ago, OldManJenkins said:

*sigh* misread again lol. Lemme make it as dumbed down as possible

>I joke that he pulldowns, and that we don't want him back, because everyone nowadays hackusates, with all the sugarfootin goin on round here

> You say I'm retarded, pulldowns cant be detected

> I say no pull downs can be detected in the future, r6s has it already in their battleye, so NOW in arma you can't be caught, but near anytime in the future it may, and the thing about mouse memory is macros stored in your mouse, not an app like auto hotkey, these directly enact the same function as a mouse click, very hard if impossible to detect, while autohotkey is virtual, easier to detect. 

> all in all your entire arguement is going back and forth about you (giving benefit of the doubt) reading this too fast and jumping too quickly into a response

and what in the world does this mean?

its 4 am, I have a job to do in the morning, take a break and either drop this discussion or take some goddamn time and think of an intellectual response, have a great night

I said its impossible**

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Axe said:

If you cheat in any BE supported game, it bans you across ALL games. Hence Global  ban

Arma 2

Arma 3

DayZ

R6 (I think)

etc etc

Close. It's based on game developers. 

A2, A3, and dayz all have the same dev, hense cross game bans. R6 is a Ubisoft dev. No ban crossover BUT I'd be SHOCKED if you get a global ban and not get put on some sort of watchlist for other Battleye protected games