Hey Guys

Greetings!

I'm AbsentAscension, or Absent as you will see in-game. I've been on and off with Asylum for about two years now. I just finished up running a gaming community of my own on Arma 3, and I'm looking to spend some time here to unwind and meet new people. I spend most of my time on the servers either accumulating money through various "legal" means, or playing as a paramedic in Kavala. I have aspirations to apply to become a member of the APD soon, and I'm beyond excited to interact more with the community and meet awesome new people. If anyone wants to chat with me on steam, I'm a very approachable person, and I'd love to get to meet some new people and play around on the servers with them. I can be reached here. Thank you all for reading, and ill see you around the servers!

7 minutes ago, Padrinos said:

Welcome and have fun. I'm on medic often as well so im sure to see ya on the job.

Lit! It feels great to help out others. Haha

Just now, Glass of Water said:

medic makes REALLY good money i made 5000 in a day once

Cool. I have most talents unlocked for paramedic already, so I have a lot of vehicles to work with.

Just now, Reapered said:

Hey man, hope you enjoy yourself on our servers! 

If have any questions or concerns feel free to come on our teamspeak at ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216 and join the General Discussion channel to speak with our support bot or support staff.

Good luck!

Thanks! I've just been reading up on various guides that people have wrote. I haven't the slightest clue of the most effective way to make money yet. But I'll get there eventually!