I was thinking about an idea where people have to have a first name and last name when joining the server.  I find it kind of weird calling people "XxKoolGuyxX" or "I'm not a cop".  I feel like doing this would make it more of a realistic experience.  DayZ RP requires this and I think Asylum should as well.  Let me know what you think - this could just be me.

Just now, Luca said:

I was thinking about an idea where people have to have a first name and last name when joining the server.  I find it kind of weird calling people "XxKoolGuyxX" or "I'm not a cop".  I feel like doing this would make it more of a realistic experience.  DayZ RP requires this and I think Asylum should as well.  Let me know what you think - this could just be me.

this has been suggested many times and it will not happen

My favorite name I used was "Unknown" because with a mask that's what would appear from a distance, so I'd be with a group of people and send out a text and the cops would be so fucking confused. Only problem was it bugged me and prevented me from being revived lol and now gnashes took that joy from me

Jwilly likes this