What would be your dream game?

Pwnsome

1 hour ago, Pwnsome said:

I am currently collecting data for a project, what features would your dream game have? What genre? Be as detailed as you like.

game where a woman comes out and fucks you then shuts her mouth goes back in no questions asked cuz lets be honest everyone in this community except @Sugarfoot needs some pussy in their lives.

In my eyes, the perfect game would be some form of sci-fi game where you can commandeer space ships along with your friends, acting as a crew together. Star citizen manages this in part, but it seems to be a game that will forever be in alpha, which is disappointing, a lack of potential.

The possibilities of games like this are endless, because since its science fiction, it really is up to the developer in terms of what can and cannot happen.

A sandbox game where you have enough time to build a fortress and at some moment you'll be attack.

You then need to fence off the attackers, i don't really care what kind of creatures or enemies it will be.

Being able to be creative in your defence mechanisms, the game smart enough to find some way to always have you vulnrable.

High skill cap, could be a "wave" kind of thing, the longer you last the harder it gets.

Pwnsome likes this
1 hour ago, AbsentAscension said:

In my eyes, the perfect game would be some form of sci-fi game where you can commandeer space ships along with your friends, acting as a crew together. Star citizen manages this in part, but it seems to be a game that will forever be in alpha, which is disappointing, a lack of potential.

The possibilities of games like this are endless, because since its science fiction, it really is up to the developer in terms of what can and cannot happen.

well there's a game like that called black wave but it's a pirate game not space

6 hours ago, pigbutt32 said:

well there's a game like that called black wave but it's a pirate game not space

Yeah, I've tried that one, and it was really nice. I'd just love to see a sci-fi counterpart to that.

Sci-fi genre is really dry nowadays unfortunately.