Tiddles from GrandTheftArma

21 minutes ago, Tiddles said:

Can u explain how rebel and advanced rebel works on this server ?

There are 4 different routes you can go on asylum.

1. Rebel- Purchasing a rebel license gives you access to the rebel outpost. Here you can purchase illegal guns such as Katibas, AK varients, and 7.62 rifles. You can also purchase paramilitary vehicles such as Armed 50 cal Offroads, and Ifrits. Rebel clothing including suicide vests are also avaliable. The rebel market sells things like lockpicks, speedbombs, demo charges and diamond tip drills used for robbing the fed and bank are sold here as well. 

The main content focused for rebels is, robbing the fed and bank, fighting over cartels and turfs with your gang and prison breaks.

2. Cop- Once you have 12 talent points, you can put in an application to become a member of the APD. Read over the cop rules, they are probably much different than your previous server. http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/7-application-status-open/

3. Bounty Hunter- Bounty hunters have access to downing weapons. There is a prestige system that is similar to the talent point tree but offers bounty hunters access to higher caliber weapons, hunters and other great perks. Bounty hunters have a market similar to rebel outposts but it is called Skiptracer. One is located north of Kavala, the other is North of Pyrgos. Once you have obtained enough prestige, these bases will offer you much more than the regular bounty hunter shops in towns. 

4. Medics- As of right now, medics don't offer much on Asylum. They have access to very basic gear, and unless you love to RP, I would suggest staying clear of it.

Hope you enjoy yourself on Asylum and if you have any questions you are welcomed to PM me on the forums, or you can join the Asylum teamspeak at ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216 and you can speak with any support team member or the support bot. Just join the General Support channel and someone will be with you shortly.

Have a good time buddy!

Edited by Reapered
Xehons and BishopActual like this
Just now, Reapered said:

1. Rebel- Purchasing a rebel license gives you access to the rebel outpost. Here you can purchase illegal guns such as Katibas, AK varients, and 7.62 rifles. You can also purchase paramilitary vehicles such as Armed 50 cal Offroads, and Ifrits. Rebel clothing including suicide vests are also avaliable. The rebel market sells things like lockpicks, speedbombs, demo charges and diamond tip drills used for robbing the fed and bank are sold here as well. 

The main content focused for rebels is, robbing the fed and bank, fighting over cartels and turfs with your gang.

2. Cop- Once you have 12 talent points, you can put in an application to become a member of the APD. Read over the cop rules, they are probably much different than your previous server. http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/7-application-status-open/

3. Bounty Hunter- Bounty hunters have access to downing weapons. There is a prestige system that is similar to the talent point tree but offers bounty hunters access to higher caliber weapons, hunters and other great perks. Bounty hunters have a market similar to rebel outposts but it is called Skiptracer. One is located north of Kavala, the other is North of Pyrgos. Once you have obtained enough prestige, these bases will offer you much more than the regular bounty hunter shops in towns. 

4. Medics- As of right now, medics don't offer much on Asylum. They have access to very basic gear, and unless you love to RP, I would suggest staying clear of it.

Hope you enjoy yourself on Asylum and if you have any questions you are welcomed to PM me on the forums, or you can join the Asylum teamspeak at ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216 and you can speak with any support team member or the support bot. Just join the General Support channel and someone will be with you shortly.

Have a good tim buddy!

How much does rebel cost or is it free ?? Sorry I'm used to paying 20mil

Just now, kennyS said:

play the campaign noob. you are coming from GTA so pretty much equivalent to someone who bought the game yesterday

2000 hours ? So I'm supposed to know how everything works on the server before I even play on it ?

What made me cringe is the fact that u used the word 'noob' 

Kettles likes this

Rebel license costs $12,500. Your best bet starting out is to pick peaches for a bit, and earn enough to get a car and get out of the starting city. Then start doing cocaine. It makes good money and doesn't require much in the way of startup capital. From there you can try doing meth, it pays good but takes time to actually make as you have to collect the ingredients. 

Reformed Katheeri likes this
14 hours ago, Jimbo said:

advanced rebel hahahaha

@Tom @Haych @sah

asylum is completely different from gta

people won't give a fuck about your feelings here, there is very little rp (hands up or die is probably the most you'll get), no such thing as advanced rebel, more developed around combat, people are actually good here, no sniper scopes 

ban wave on gta inc? it will save asylums gang life

15 hours ago, Tiddles said:

2000 hours ? So I'm supposed to know how everything works on the server before I even play on it ?

What made me cringe is the fact that u used the word 'noob' 

2000 hours and still DOGSHIT at the game so stfu  noob i can use whatever word i want and still rip your fatass head

10 hours ago, kennyS said:

2000 hours and still DOGSHIT at the game so stfu  noob i can use whatever word i want and still rip your fatass head

This isn't side chat, he didn't just lose a fight to you. He just asked for help getting started with the game. Cut the dude a break. Offer some insight to a new member of the community, or just scare him off to Olympus.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
1 hour ago, BishopActual said:

This isn't side chat, he didn't just lose a fight to you. He just asked for help getting started with the game. Cut the dude a break. Offer some insight to a new member of the community, or just scare him off to Olympus.

Too many kids here with internet tough guy syndrome. OP: do what Dredge recommended as a starting point or you can also look into excavating which a lot of people do with little risk involved. 

Here's some links to check out:

Good luck and welcome to Asylum!

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
BishopActual and Le Razoir like this
On 7/7/2017 at 0:15 PM, frantic said:

I wouldn't bother with coke. Cops check it all the time and people like to rob you there. Best bet would be heroin IMO

Not even I do coke unless I'm with others. Coke is especially dangerous because it has a lot of uses and for that reason a lot of people want it. From random people rolling in to getting sniped from the hill to getting swarmed by cops, It is pretty difficult to fend for yourself while decent sized groups are out for you. Not to mention, you're in the same place for a while so you'll often find yourself getting ambushed, and bounty hunters will have an easier way of finding you if you have a bounty.

The key thing is, while doing something like coke, you'll probably want to have some back up to maximize your chances of getting out alive with your product.

On 7/7/2017 at 2:20 AM, Reapered said:

The main content focused for rebels is, robbing the fed and bank, fighting over cartels and turfs with your gang and prison breaks.

Have a good time buddy!

holy shit support team coming in with the saucey information

On 2017-07-08 at 5:34 AM, BishopActual said:

lol he's giving him insight on how a toxic little kid acts over the net.

On 2017-07-07 at 2:41 AM, Tiddles said:

Hey guys, I have been in the GTA community a long time and wanted to start rebel life fresh on Asylum. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out in game by explaining things.

welcome to the community, little buddy!

as stated i would suggest getting started with excovating. easy money. low risk. don't mind the trash talkers, just spoiled little kids.

Kettles likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...