New player here.

Hello fellow players. My name is eric and i am 13 years old. Yes a little young but i hope that it can be acceptable. I have been through many altis life servers like RPUK, ALRP, And CvGaming. They we're all fun but stuff happened and eventually it wasnt that fun to play on those servers anymore. So i left that past behind and started to seek around for a new community to start building a new life on. And this seems perfect. So yeah, i will be seeing you guys on the island

massi and Blocker like this

Hey man, hope you enjoy yourself on our servers! 

If have any questions or concerns feel free to come on our teamspeak at ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216 and join the General Support channel to speak with our support bot or support staff.

Good luck!

Edited by Reapered
8 hours ago, Ericsson said:

Hello fellow players. My name is eric and i am 13 years old. Yes a little young but i hope that it can be acceptable. I have been through many altis life servers like RPUK, ALRP, And CvGaming. They we're all fun but stuff happened and eventually it wasnt that fun to play on those servers anymore. So i left that past behind and started to seek around for a new community to start building a new life on. And this seems perfect. So yeah, i will be seeing you guys on the island

im the only Eric here! kthxbye

lol jk but seriously:

tumblr_o12szlRLyf1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

lol no but seriously welcome 

Edited by Eric916