Time to get working on Facebook again..

After having a lot of fun times on Asylum, it's time for me to move on in life. 
I'm starting a company and I feel like it's time to focus on other stuff from now on.

Will I get on Asylum ever I again? It's possible I'll visit the island again sometime soon, we'll see. 

Specials thanks to:

Spoiler

APD People:

Spoiler

- The APD as a whole, so many fun people in there, who made me have so much fun on Asylum.
- @Sandwich Great Sgt., great person just to hang out with. Thanks for taking me with you in the hunter on my early cadet days.
- @Nathan Awesome LT, always a very calm person, handles situations like a true boss. Thanks for the good times.
- @Kevin Miller True legend, fantastic person! Thank you for bringing such a good vibe to the APD. 
- @Matt_ Really enjoyable person to be in a team with, good luck to your in the future!
- @ben flint Awesome guy, thank you for all the good moments! I'll miss your asian accent to be honest.
- @Coyote Best RA experience someone can ever wish for if you ask me, thumbs up to you sir! Also, don't forget to authorize lethals in the future. ;)
- @Zurji This guy.. Fantastic jokes, fun to roll with. Keep it up man!
- @smellypig Had some good times riding with you together, thanks for that. 
- @Leroy Fish Thank you for being such a nice person. I haven't played too much with you as a cop, but we had some funny moments as civ for sure!
- @Church Always a nice and helpful person, enjoyed playing together with you.
- @Connor O'Neill Great guy to RP with, good luck to you in the future my man!
@Ricardo Dimitri Thank you for being my mentor in my cadet times, you are a really nice and chill person to hang around with. 
- Steven (?) Really fun guy to have RP situations with, great civ to fight against as a cop as well. Good luck with N7 my friend!
- Witzy (?) You were a fantastic guy to have as back-up, always a good shot, always on point with his RP, keep it up!
- Any other person who doesn't come to mind right now, thank you for being awesome!

Civilians: 

Spoiler

- @AxHa Fun guy, who I've never seen outside of Kavala, keep it up with Gynesis
- @Cascada Larken Thank you so much for the good times Amy, hopefully we'll hear from each other in the future. Good luck with your work and personal life!
- @Beef Thanks for making me laugh, giving me good times on civ.
- @Negan Roger Best Kavala rat ever, thanks for the numerous times that you vested me, shot me in the face, kidnapped me, I'll never forget you.
- Jarvis(?) Thank you being an awesome dude!
- Any other person who doesn't come to mind right now, thank you for being awesome!

Medics:

Spoiler

HA got eem!
Thanks for all the VDM and healing though. ;)

Good luck to everybody on the island!
Mark Zuckerberg 

Just now, Mark Zuckerberg said:

I'm starting a company and I feel like it's time to focus on other stuff from now on.

Will I get on Asylum ever I again? It's possible I'll visit the island again sometime soon, we'll see. 

Specials thanks to:

Reveal hidden contents

APD People:

Reveal hidden contents

- The APD as a whole, so many fun people in there, who made me have so much fun on Asylum.
- @Sandwich Great Sgt., great person just to hang out with. Thanks for taking me with you in the hunter on my early cadet days.
- @Nathan Awesome LT, always a very calm person, handles situations like a true boss. Thanks for the good times.
- @Kevin Miller True legend, fantastic person! Thank you for bringing such a good vibe to the APD. 
- @Matt_ Really enjoyable person to be in a team with, good luck to your in the future!
- @ben flint Awesome guy, thank you for all the good moments! I'll miss your asian accent to be honest.
- @Coyote Best RA experience someone can ever wish for if you ask me, thumbs up to you sir! Also, don't forget to authorize lethals in the future. ;)
- @Leroy Fish Thank you for being such a nice person. I haven't played too much with you as a cop, but we had some funny moments as civ for sure!
@Ricardo Dimitri Thank you for being my mentor in my cadet times, you are a really nice and chill person to hang around with. 
- Steven (?) Really fun guy to have RP situations with, great civ to fight against as a cop as well. Good luck with N7 my friend!
- Witzy (?) You were a fantastic guy to have as back-up, always a good shot, always on point with his RP, keep it up!

Civilians: 

Reveal hidden contents

- @Cascada Larken Thank you so much for the good times Amy, hopefully we'll hear from each other in the future. Good luck with your work and personal life!
- @Negan Roger Best Kavala rat ever, thanks for the numerous times that you vested me, shot me in the face, kidnapped me, I'll never forget you.

Medics:

Reveal hidden contents

HA got eem!

Mark Zuckerberg 

Good luck on your company :) I will be missing you man hopefully you come back soon 

Mark Zuckerberg likes this
11 minutes ago, Mark Zuckerberg said:

Specials thanks to:

Hide contents

APD People:

Reveal hidden contents

Civilians: 

Reveal hidden contents

Medics:

Reveal hidden contents

HA got eem!

Mark Zuckerberg 

It's been a pleasure playing alongside you brother. I'm glad you had fun in my hunter! Good luck in the future! <3

Leroy Fish and Mark Zuckerberg like this

@Mark Zuckerberg you were one the the best APD lads. Ya always had to deal with my shenanigans. But we understood how to handle eachother in RP. I hope you company thrives. To the fullest. 

Ill never forget one of our earliest memories. When a civ shot you and I blew his head off. I still got cuffed. But the Zucc was in danger. Thanks for the great RP times. Feel free to contact the O'Neill when you wish. 

Mark Zuckerberg likes this