Just now, Xander Zelman said:

How am I stupid or something? Lol.... You post this on every post that talks shit on an APD matter.

You're kidding right? This would only encourage excessive use of downing rounds.

and for your last argument, Thats because 99% of the posts are stupid or something

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
Lucky, Bean and Vhantom like this

Then, if they dont follow orders, the police can taze them. Or "down" them,

But even then they still wouldn't have their hands up to be restrained? Unless you're suggesting they can only restrain when someone is downed/hands up. Even then that idea is a little ehhhh

I just think that police officers cant pull spike strips out of their ass and not have like a 5 - 10 second "build period" like repairing a car. 

That would be a dev suggestion, but in real life they have retracting spikestrips that can be deployed in a fraction of a second

Ludius likes this

Thank you for enlightening me,,,, (truly) But, my point is player's tires shouldnt be able to be popped that easily. 

Honestly if they made using spike strips any more difficult then they would be pretty useless. Most officers don't use spike strips at all and those that do have immense difficulty doing so. It isn't easy to know where a car is going and to get into a position where you can spike strip them effectively. Often they turn unexpectedly, or when they see a cop just simply swerve out of the way expecting to get shot at. Even when they don't you have to place them where the civilian cant see you or the spike strip easily. I have had many times where they don't even work and someone can drive over them without the wheels breaking at all. In fact they already nerfed them a little because they used to instantly pop all the tires but now they only break a couple at random allowing someone to sometimes drive to cover. I am probably one of the only person who spikestrips the way you see in my video and now that its out I've had multiple people come and ask me how I do it. 

Just now, Destrah said:

One very important thing you are forgetting is police officers in real life can use their hands to force other peoples hands behind their back whereas you can't in this game.

So you think, with a gun pointed at them, told to drop their gun after being unrestrained should be able to look at the kidnapper, restrain him and unrestrained all of the other hostages?

32 minutes ago, Xander Zelman said:

After watching several police montages.... The suspect should have to raise his/her hands to be hand cuffed......

lol as if it would make a difference, even if I put my hands up I am usually downed by cops anyway. Or just because people don't know how capitals work, @TheCrestedPenguin

If a cop is close enough to scroll restrain you when you don't want to be restrained you're doing something wrong.

It would. I am just suggesting a few things that I see in other servers that actually run well. And tell me this server is not going into the trash. Now, just because I say that doesnt mean I think it is a totally bad server. I just think the cops are too op (and that is my opinion.). As show in the video that officer should of never been able to restrain the man with the gun out. The only thing I recommend is that suspects should have to raise their hands to be hand cuffed, if they down they will be downed and cuffed. I dont understand why you APD officers think this is stupid. I find it realistic. And wait a minute.... This is a role playing server right?  

Y'all forget that this suggestion he is making was actually a thing before...once upon a time.

Yes, its true. There was a short stint where the suspect had to either have his hand up, or be downed, to be restrained. If I'm not mistaken, it was removed because it was abused, or just didn't work out to be better then how it now currently is. So.....not gonna happen (again) more then likely.

Edited by Coyote
Just now, Coyote said:

Y'all forget that this suggestion he is making was actually a thing before...once upon a time.

Yes, its true. There was a short stint where the suspect had to either have his hand up, or be downed, to be restrained. If I'm not mistaken, it was removed because it was abused, or just didn't work out to be better then how it now currently is. So.....not gonna happen (again) more then likely.

I think you are thinking of when the hot key was added. That's the only time they have to be downed or have their hands up. Same for bounty hunters. However, scroll wheel restrain for cops has been the same since I have been a cop back in Aug of 2014.

Just now, Destrah said:

I think you are thinking of when the hot key was added. That's the only time they have to be downed or have their hands up. Same for bounty hunters. However, scroll wheel restrain for cops has been the same since I have been a cop back in Aug of 2014.

Has it? Cause I remember a time when I had to be downing/hands up even for the scroll wheel to work (unless it was a persistent glitch I'm not aware of)

3 hours ago, Xander Zelman said:

After watching several police montages.... The suspect should have to raise his/her hands to be hand cuffed......

I don't even know what to say.... Asylum is rp, yes. But you and i both know that this would be abused since Asylum is basically wasteland with initiation.