He chases me

49 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Wait, are you really offended about the "monkey portuguese language"-comment?

You and your gang seriously needs to be blacklisted from reports..

Interpretation of text, great thing to say that a Brazilian and a monkey, we do not care he only say that because he lost a battle, we should not bring a game to our real life, this is just to have fun

13 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Interpretation of text, great thing to say that a Brazilian and a monkey, we do not care he only say that because he lost a battle, we should not bring a game to our real life, this is just to have fun

Lost a battle??  You're cute.

we weren't even fighting you,  we were cop killing at air hq because they decided to come to rodo when it popped.  You and your "gang" were spamming side chat about us being dupers because we used sui vests that we actually purchased...

13 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Trolling no seu melhor ...

Eu tinha tantas pessoas me informando por isso e todos ficaram desapontados com o fato de eu não ter sido banido por isso.  

Eu vi muito pior no sidechat.

Merda, se eles não são banidos por sua duping e merda, é melhor eu não conseguir ser atingido por esse comentário.

You talk about duping, to this day do not know how to do it, you should already know that you are so right, the people of brodherhood are most prominent, the tycoon, got house in rodopoli, you can not buy a simple vest, false accusations

13 hours ago, cHIP oTLE said:

Trolling no seu melhor ...

Eu tinha tantas pessoas me informando por isso e todos ficaram desapontados com o fato de eu não ter sido banido por isso.  

Eu vi muito pior no sidechat.

Merda, se eles não são banidos por sua duping e merda, é melhor eu não conseguir ser atingido por esse comentário.

Dupin, Dupin, asylum and a great secure server, and we like this server a lot, sometimes we do things like any other, and pay for bam, more serious accusations like these should be based on things you know how to do, Contime more about it.

Edited by Spartacus
5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Dupin, Dupin, asylum and a great secure server, and we like this server a lot, sometimes we do things like any other, and pay for bam, more serious accusations like these should be based on things you know how to do, Contime more about it.

I had an inside source from the brotherhood tell me that the brotherhood was actively duping suicide vests and other gear.  so, it's not a case of false accusations.  it's a case of FACT, that it WAS happening.  

On 09/07/2017 at 9:45 PM, cHIP oTLE said:

Eu tinha uma fonte interna da irmandade, fale-me que a irmandade estava ativamente atirando coletes suicidas e outros equipamentos. Então, não é um caso de falsas acusações. É um caso de FATO, que estava acontecendo.  

If I were in his position,  would call the internal source and report.