Regarding bans on Asylum

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

I think Strife was set for 30 seconds.  We will see what makes sense for the Life mod area though.

Will their overhead name remain the same as their ingame name, or will it say like "User - IA" indicating they DIsconnected, and those dummy players, can they still be sent to jail, unrestrained, and lethaled when needed?

Just now, Mayhem said:

Will their overhead name remain the same as their ingame name, or will it say like "User - IA" indicating they DIsconnected, and those dummy players, can they still be sent to jail, unrestrained, and lethaled when needed?

My thinking behind it is to let them be sent to jail.  We have to be somewhat careful about it though given that BIS hasn't figured out the kicks yet.  We'll be looking for a middle ground that allows true combat loggers to go to jail, but doesn't punish people for the BE kicks.  It's going to be a tightrope, but one we're going to try to walk.

roomba madness likes this
Just now, bamf said:

My thinking behind it is to let them be sent to jail.  We have to be somewhat careful about it though given that BIS hasn't figured out the kicks yet.  We'll be looking for a middle ground that allows true combat loggers to go to jail, but doesn't punish people for the BE kicks.  It's going to be a tightrope, but one we're going to try to walk.

In cop restraints and they disconnect they most likely end up in jail anyway Even with being kicked. I could see this mostly beneficial towards bounty hunters who's targets disconnect right before the courthouse. But let's say it's an active firefight and someone disconnects to try and save that gear but the "dummy" gets found and killed. When that player comes back. Will they be dead and have to respawn

Just now, Mayhem said:

In cop restraints and they disconnect they most likely end up in jail anyway Even with being kicked. I could see this mostly beneficial towards bounty hunters who's targets disconnect right before the courthouse. But let's say it's an active firefight and someone disconnects to try and save that gear but the "dummy" gets found and killed. When that player comes back. Will they be dead and have to respawn

Oh yes, they will indeed be at the respawn screen...  Also, I'd like the cops to get paid for the person that was in restraints and logged out.  They'll go to jail either way, but I think the APD should get rewarded...

roomba madness and Crossfade like this
Just now, bamf said:

Oh yes, they will indeed be at the respawn screen...  Also, I'd like the cops to get paid for the person that was in restraints and logged out.  They'll go to jail either way, but I think the APD should get rewarded...

50% of the bounty seems fair, is there a way so the percentage is determined by how close they are to an HQ?

7 hours ago, bamf said:

I think bounty hunters should to.. I mean 90% of bountys cl making bounty hunter useless sometimes. Cop at least they can pay a ticket or get a pardon.. bh is straight to jail so when people get caught they cl more 

Markymark likes this