Ratliance

1 hour ago, Chase said:

first time ever posting a video mostly for testing purposes

Whats the purpose of this? you killed two dudes in a ifrit and one with a rook. GJ. Ratliance also I like what you tried to do there. Considering there was 3 Reliance and 4 Demonic but you do you dog. giphy.gif

Edited by Cory B
11 minutes ago, Cory B said:

Whats the purpose of this? you killed two dudes in a ifrit and one with a rook. GJ. Ratliance also I like what you tried to do there. Considering there was 3 Reliance and 4 Demonic but you do you dog. giphy.gif

Fuck you bringing Demonic into this. Dont get roasted and get your big brother to fight your battle. 

Gatorade, rp slayer and Noliver. like this
Just now, Outlet said:

How can you say that you are the leader of a gang when they are too pussy to fight, at least DS have the balls to show up when you lot let 2 people take your cartel when you have 7 on. Good Job :kermit:

492ccaf8452281043bb868b0bf2996ce.png
My brain froze. If your gonna sit and roast or shit talk please make sense.

Just now, Cory B said:

492ccaf8452281043bb868b0bf2996ce.png
My brain froze. If your gonna sit and roast or shit talk please make sense.

@Cory B Hey bitch I will drop you back off at the prison where marzoh found you. 

@Fudger Dont make fun of Reliance one of the only gangs that still plays the server consistently 

@Crunchedd Atleast they dont claim to be good like your dog shit gang.

@Sean That Irish Guy Fuck you too just cause.

@Outlet You another retard that changes their name on the forums?

@Trig Go back to S5..... oh wait...

Just now, ChicoXL said:

@Cory B Hey bitch I will drop you back off at the prison where marzoh found you. 

@Fudger Dont make fun of Reliance one of the only gangs that still plays the server consistently 

@Cory B Hey bitch I will drop you back off at the prison where marzoh found you.  Runs a child army.

@Fudger Dont make fun of Reliance one of the only gangs that still plays the server consistently  Amateur turf rat turned pro turf rat.

@Crunchedd Atleast they dont claim to be good like your dog shit gang. Plays with scumbags *cough* savage, joel *cough*

@Sean That Irish Guy Fuck you too just cause. Great player like omfg.

@Outlet You another retard that changes their name on the forums? No idea who this is.

@Trig Go back to S5..... oh wait... Same^

ftfy

thero, Noliver., ChicoXL and 14 others like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@Cory B Hey bitch I will drop you back off at the prison where marzoh found you.  Runs a child army.

@Fudger Dont make fun of Reliance one of the only gangs that still plays the server consistently  Amateur turf rat turned pro turf rat.

@Crunchedd Atleast they dont claim to be good like your dog shit gang. Plays with scumbags *cough* savage, joel *cough*

@Sean That Irish Guy Fuck you too just cause. Great player like omfg.

@Outlet You another retard that changes their name on the forums? No idea who this is.

@Trig Go back to S5..... oh wait... Same^

ftfy

Turf rat??? What i never fought turfs lol

Just now, ChicoXL said:

never claimed to be good never will im just satisfied killing u twice are the same cartel lmao