Ratliance

Just now, Crunchedd said:

lol are you talking about when i say one out of ifrit and u get tapped lmao neck ur self fatty

Over here raging and shit yelling at noobius "I don't know why I made a gang with you if you guys are just gonna dick around. It makes us look bad" you already are bad faggot just like the rest of ur gang members. Half of them don't even have fingers. Go ahead and just leave already and make another shit gang full of shit players 

Dally, thero, Callumm and 2 others like this
Just now, Marzoh said:

Over here raging and shit yelling at noobius "I don't know why I made a gang with you if you guys are just gonna dick around. It makes us look bad" you already are bad faggot just like the rest of ur gang members. Half of them don't even have fingers. Go ahead and just leave already and make another shit gang full of shit players 

you told noobious to do a dumb push and he listened to you idk why but i dont see god tier marzoh getting kills these days i see him asking my members to fight reliance with him tho

you told noobious to do a dumb push and he listened to you idk why but i dont see god tier marzoh getting kills these days i see him asking my members to fight reliance with him tho

Your hopes of having a successful gang are almost as high as spacegods were when he remade primitive

:shrug:

Just now, Marzoh said:

Go make another forum account faggot because you're probably scared of people roasting you. Oh wait did you make a new forum profile because you got tired of changing ur name ? 

Its funny how you rage when that post was aimed at someone else:frog:

when did i get roasted? Everyones dreams of making a gang is shit because all the good players are either banned or gone from asylum or joined with @Sheep

I dont recall stellar recruiting many "good" players. Thats whats wrong with you people. Scared to lose a fight so you wont recruit anyone who isnt "known".

Trig likes this
2 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

@Cory B Hey bitch I will drop you back off at the prison where marzoh found you. 

@Fudger Dont make fun of Reliance one of the only gangs that still plays the server consistently 

@Crunchedd Atleast they dont claim to be good like your dog shit gang.

@Sean That Irish Guy Fuck you too just cause.

@Outlet You another retard that changes their name on the forums?

@Trig Go back to S5..... oh wait...

who are you?

Bean, Trig, George and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, Marzoh said:

Wasn't that stellar...