Ratliance

6 hours ago, Cory B said:

Whats the purpose of this? you killed two dudes in a ifrit and one with a rook. GJ. Ratliance also I like what you tried to do there. Considering there was 3 Reliance and 4 Demonic but you do you dog. giphy.gif

I didn't tell you to bring a rook to a cartel :shrug:

Polaris likes this
Just now, eskay said:

Like I just said, why be so toxic? I have no idea who most people in here are, that does not mean I have to be rude to all them.

And I was not talking directly to you, I said ALL referring to all the people in the community who post this type of thing.

Also, you call this upload for testing purposes and title it "RATLIANCE"? Give me a break.

yea its a meme and someone told me to title it that but people can be butthurt like you :shrug:

Polaris likes this
12 hours ago, eskay said:

Like I just said, why be so toxic? I have no idea who most people in here are, that does not mean I have to be rude to all them.

And I was not talking directly to you, I said ALL referring to all the people in the community who post this type of thing.

Also, you call this upload for testing purposes and title it "RATLIANCE"? Give me a break.

These are all excuses for being a shitty person in this community. I understand this is the internet but don't expect this community to grow thinking like this.

4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg

Yea, lets all upload everything we have to trash the few gangs left and then wonder why gang life is dying.

Just for the record if you gangs can hang cause of some trash talk then good riddance cause you are playing in the most toxic community on arma .

everyone has bad days even @Chase you don't see him getting salty :shrug:

https://i.gyazo.com/b515eec51f2d620032dad188ed4d3d79.mp4

Edited by Space.
1 hour ago, Space. said:

Just for the record if you gangs can hang cause of some trash talk then good riddance cause you are playing in the most toxic community on arma .

everyone has bad days even @Chase you don't see him getting salty :shrug:

https://i.gyazo.com/b515eec51f2d620032dad188ed4d3d79.mp4

How many times you gonna post that gyazo my dood. Wouldnt happen now seeming you lost the last 3 fingers you had. 

Luv you <3

Yung Spacegod. likes this
15 hours ago, krickenBacker said:

Ratliance is pretty awful no doubt...I logged in once surrounded by them and proceeded to kill them all and fly away with their orca....as they tried to push through smoke that was being blown clear by their spooled orca...atrocious!

oh and Marzoh is just awful yet always salty..,

hahahh ure right, i am awful!!!! u got me dude. you cant call anyone awful when all ur shit gang does is defend and when u lose to a shit gang, you come back with sdars and then log off. you can call people awful once ur gang actually does a real push and not a push when people are getting revives u braindead meathead

Edited by Marzoh
1 minute ago, Marzoh said:

hahahh ure right, i am awful!!!! u got me dude. you cant call anyone awful when all ur shit gang does is defend and when u lose to a shit gang, you come back with sdars and then log off. you can call people awful once ur gang actually does a real push and not a push when people are getting revives u braindead meathead

Sir I think they comeback with Sdars because they have forgotten how to push with an ifrit. 

5 hours ago, Marzoh said:

Capping the cartel is when you win...and that is what we do. 'Big' Bot Army leader

5 hours ago, Marzoh said:

I'm not quite sure if you talking about Envy or not but I cant remember a single time you have came close to winning a cartel against us when we attack or defend.. also we lost to reliance 13v6. In the 5 gangs you have been apart of in the past 2 months not a single one of them combined has came near beating Envy. I think we would all appreciate it if you could stop flapping your six chins talking about something you have no idea about. Thanks!

Chase and uc. like this
27 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

I'm not quite sure if you talking about Envy or not but I cant remember a single time you have came close to winning a cartel against us when we attack or defend.. also we lost to reliance 13v6. In the 5 gangs you have been apart of in the past 2 months not a single one of them combined has came near beating Envy. I think we would all appreciate it if you could stop flapping your six chins talking about something you have no idea about. Thanks!

what 5 gangs have i been in the last 2 months? because since march ive been in my own gang. and we never fought nv because you guys never pushed a cartel. 

On 7/9/2017 at 8:03 PM, eskay said:

Like I just said, why be so toxic? no one has any idea who i am, and that means i'm sad because people are rude to me.

And I was not talking directly to you, although I directly commented on your post talking about the video YOU uploaded.

Also, you call this upload for testing purposes and title it "RATLIANCE"? Give me a break, i'm a pussy.

ftfy

Chase likes this
On 09/07/2017 at 0:38 PM, Cory B said:

Whats the purpose of this? you killed two dudes in a ifrit and one with a rook. GJ. Ratliance also I like what you tried to do there. Considering there was 3 Reliance and 4 Demonic but you do you dog. giphy.gif

Cus the only way anyone can beat reliance is to outnumber them. They're too good for most gangs.