1 hour ago, Manolo said:

Why ? It's not like you use shit you ask for...

If they did make the change all you bums would not use it and bitch about a new location...

What the fuck are you on about? I have seen people fully fight at that cartel MAYBE twice in my time on asylum. 

1 hour ago, frantic said:

Why don't you guys like it? I personally don't like it because it takes way to long to get up there without a heli and IMO the cartel its self is ass. 

Nobody fights it which makes it pretty much just who can solo cap/bushcamp best. 

Steve and bum41 like this
  • Honestly wouldn't be that bad if we could pull helis near the cartel. Maybe a heli shop at the very north west part of the map? Idk. But its so far away from everything that we need a safe way to store and pull helis if the cartel is to be used. 
  • Also, the "Unreachable area" that you need to parkour onto or hot drop with a heli, maybe edit the map a bit and add a staircase of some sort? Or scaffolding? Make it so you dont need an expert pilot to take out the guys up there.
  • Both Oil cartels are trash, just take them out. Oil isnt even illegal why is there a cartel for it? Get rid of it no one fights it.
  • Put north wongs where the black water is on Olympus or something. Its such a nice area and north wongs is aids. Nobody likes towers.
6 minutes ago, badger said:

When was the last time a suggestion was worth reality?:kermit:

actually there are a few worthly, the thing is who will take their time to code and develop those ideas and put them in game? Also suggestions as simple as change the prison because NO ONE does prison anymore on the new location, and they still ignore it because paratus do not like it there. Who cares if paratus do not like it there? He is not the one doing the prison, the cops and players are the one who plays a lot and want things different to enjoy more the game, not the developers. Prison Break is no longer a feature in asylum servers anymore, that shit still broken.

18 minutes ago, dennozZ said:

the thing is who will take their time to code and develop

Who cares if paratus do not like it there?

I wouldn't if the most support I got was "who cares if" 

But nevertheless I'm sure they could use a helping hand so if you personally want to take the time and read up they could use you. And maybe then you'd understand how hard it is to keep asylum updated on top of his actual game Identity.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Introduction_to_Scripting

Edited by badger
1 hour ago, tryhardsqueaker said:
  • Honestly wouldn't be that bad if we could pull helis near the cartel. Maybe a heli shop at the very north west part of the map? Idk. But its so far away from everything that we need a safe way to store and pull helis if the cartel is to be used. 
  • Also, the "Unreachable area" that you need to parkour onto or hot drop with a heli, maybe edit the map a bit and add a staircase of some sort? Or scaffolding? Make it so you dont need an expert pilot to take out the guys up there.
  • Both Oil cartels are trash, just take them out. Oil isnt even illegal why is there a cartel for it? Get rid of it no one fights it.
  • Put north wongs where the black water is on Olympus or something. Its such a nice area and north wongs is aids. Nobody likes towers.

+1

6 hours ago, badger said:

I wouldn't if the most support I got was "who cares if" 

But nevertheless I'm sure they could use a helping hand so if you personally want to take the time and read up they could use you. And maybe then you'd understand how hard it is to keep asylum updated on top of his actual game Identity.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Introduction_to_Scripting

I understand how coding works (I am currently developing a 2D Top down roguelike game on Java using libgdx , and i programmed my own editor to help me create the maps faster and easier plus tons of hours working with assets even that i bought majority of them from other artist) I know the frustration on the game development field. I could easily learn the scripting language to code on arma 3 asylum servers. But thats a job that requires pay because you are dedicating your time and knowledge into someone else project (not yours). And I fully understand thay almost every suggestion for a new feature musy be carefully analized before implemented. But most suggestion here do not involve much coding. Like changing prison from x to y location or changing a cartel location etc. Because in the end people want to play and enjoy the game.

badger likes this
Just now, Yung Revenant said:

my thread bitch 

And i am supporting and saying that developers should actually listen to the community, are u blind? Thats why u make a post right? To get players support and actually make the developers to do something about it?