Thank you to the makers of Asylum

I want to thank everyone that have contributed to this amazing server. I've been a fan for 3 years now, and i still play regularly. Its an amazing feeling to log in each time, even with all the RDM and corrupt cops. It's a well developed, fun and rewarding mod that you guys have clearly put a lot into. Theres always something to do and new things to experience. For me you are still the best server out there, others usually get tired of it/ lose their fanbase or simply lack the money to keep their servers up and full for this long!  So i thought maybe my thanks will motivate you in a way to keep the server running and updated, cause there are people out there that really admire your time and effort put into this amazing roleplay experience :) keep it up!

lukee, Heidelberg, Manolo and 12 others like this

Guys i don't get all the hate, sure the server has issues and sure the admins are less active than before, but could you guys imagine running a server for hell, even more than a year? Those guys have worked their ass off making this server for you, and even though there are things (a lot of them) that could be done better, they deserve at least some sort of respect.

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Tyrone Landmine said:

Guys i don't get all the hate, sure the server has issues and sure the admins are less active than before, but could you guys imagine running a server for hell, even more than a year? Those guys have worked their ass off making this server for you, and even though there are things (a lot of them) that could be done better, they deserve at least some sort of respect.

This is asylum people dont like to be nice around here they love roasting on one another :frog:

All servers have stability issues in some way or another.  Few things to remember....

Developers are not paid.

Developers do not have a REAL test server (population weight problems)

Admins are not paid.

This is a modification of a modification for a game that is still poorly optimized.

Still even with the problems listed above, it has lasted 4+years...  That is a feat in itself.

3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

All servers have stability issues in some way or another.  Few things to remember....

Developers are not paid.

Developers do not have a REAL test server (population weight problems)

Admins are not paid.

This is a modification of a modification for a game that is still poorly optimized.

Still even with the problems listed above, it has lasted 4+years...  That is a feat in itself.

I'll be an admin for free and get unlimited dollar bills in game no complaints 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz and FudgeR like this
6 hours ago, Tyrone Landmine said:

A lot of us are upset because the two weeks Paratus spent pushing out Strife (which is dead) could have been spent on a well crafted Malden Life or even 8.0 patch. Then we find out from bamf that they just now began work on 8.0 which tells us that its still a long way off and we haven't had any real updates in a long long time. Yes Asylum is/was a good server, its why many of us are here but for long time players, the appeal has faded or began to. 

Tyrone Landmine and Squirtle like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Worth a shot.  Maybe not Krypton because hes banned from the forums, but some how keeps posting here..

@krickenBacker

:thinking:

Ive asked admins if I can make another account to post and they said yes....you do realize I was banned by someone who is no longer admin because I 'double posted' WHILE ON MOD QUE....how can I double post on mod que. We all know that was super unfair....I couldn't even appeal it that is how unfair it was and the CM's and admins all know it.

49 minutes ago, krickenBacker said:

Ive asked admins if I can make another account to post and they said yes....you do realize I was banned by someone who is no longer admin because I 'double posted' WHILE ON MOD QUE....how can I double post on mod que. We all know that was super unfair....I couldn't even appeal it that is how unfair it was and the CM's and admins all know it.

Odd.  PM me the admin.

43 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

They call those kind of shots, Air Balls.

hahahha

Based on that response.  Not really. 

12 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah thats exactly how I feel. There's plenty of people I would love to help and give back,

but I can't just have my ability to call someone a Fag whenever I want taken from me

Be careful with that, if you call someone a fag in-game you can get reported for harassment and banned.

I actually wish I was kidding.

Fucking pussies, am I right?

Alissa Violet and Dressbuck like this
2 hours ago, BishopActual said:

Be careful with that, if you call someone a fag in-game you can get reported for harassment and banned.

I actually wish I was kidding.

Fucking pussies, am I right?

They need to watch that South Park episode then.  When we're saying fag we are talking about loud bikers.  

For real tho, so funny that some admins go complete sjw

BishopActual likes this